question about the campaign for you battlefield playas

gimme a hell ya

i know battlefield is known for its mutiplayer but i was wandering how the campaign was? i really quit playing alot of multiplayer after cod modern warfare 2 but i really still llike the campaigns of cod. is battlefield 3 campaign as good as cod? not sure which i want to get for campaign battlefield 3 or black ops 2. thanks in advance

i know battlefield is known for its mutiplayer but i was wandering how the campaign was?

It was fun but it was sort of short and reminded me a lot of BLOPS campaign. I think you would be wasting your money though just buying BF3 for the campaign. Multiplayer is where it excels and is where I get my value. Also BF3 has online Co-op, sadly no splitscreen, which I thought the missions were really fun as well.

You will likely never see me say this again, but get Black Ops 2 over BF3. I actually thought BF3 had a great campaign, but like Drew said, it's short and once you beat it, you will probably only replay it once or twice or maybe never. And then beyond that, BF3 doesn't offer much if you're a singleplayer kind of guy.

Now, BO2 might be terrible, I don't know as I don't have it. But from what I've seen, the campaign is probably decent and it looks like the Strike Missions (or whatever they're called) might offer some replay ability. And then once you've done that, you have Nazi Zombies that you can play solo and combat training, as well.

So all-in-all, if you don't play multiplayer, then BO2 actually offers a lot more (woah, did I just say that about a CoD game!?!?). Although, ChikinOnAChain, who posts here sometimes, only plays SP and he seemed to like it, so who knows. I mean, the SP IS very good, just short and there's less of it than BO2. The only thing is, you might play the SP of BF3 and like it enough to just TRY the MP and then get hooked and wonder why you never played it before...

It's boring, I had to force myself to finish it. One mission is decent, the rest is poop. The co-op mission are actually pretty good if you have someone to play them with, there is no split screen though which is a bummer.

idk what a battlefield playas is?

if you want a response please use proper English, and not ghetto slang. K. tnx. Bye.

Pot kettle black.

i know battlefield is known for its mutiplayer but i was wandering how the campaign was? i really quit playing alot of multiplayer after cod modern warfare 2 but i really still llike the campaigns of cod. is battlefield 3 campaign as good as cod? not sure which i want to get for campaign battlefield 3 or black ops 2. thanks in advance

I quit most MP after MW2 too, terrible experience that Gears and Halo couldn't solve. It wasn't until I played BF3 that I got back into MP again, but I can only play BF3, any other game is a frustrating mess in comparison.

BF3 has spoiled me.

You will likely never see me say this again, but get Black Ops 2 over BF3. I actually thought BF3 had a great campaign, but like Drew said, it's short and once you beat it, you will probably only replay it once or twice or maybe never. And then beyond that, BF3 doesn't offer much if you're a singleplayer kind of guy.

Now, BO2 might be terrible, I don't know as I don't have it. But from what I've seen, the campaign is probably decent and it looks like the Strike Missions (or whatever they're called) might offer some replay ability. And then once you've done that, you have Nazi Zombies that you can play solo and combat training, as well.

So all-in-all, if you don't play multiplayer, then BO2 actually offers a lot more (woah, did I just say that about a CoD game!?!?). Although, ChikinOnAChain, who posts here sometimes, only plays SP and he seemed to like it, so who knows. I mean, the SP IS very good, just short and there's less of it than BO2. The only thing is, you might play the SP of BF3 and like it enough to just TRY the MP and then get hooked and wonder why you never played it before...

Shocked Wolf, shocked I say!! :eek:

Blops 2 was terrible, but thankfully not the worst. Everyone's pretty much covered BF3's campaign. Blops 2's campaign I found to be 90% garbage except the last couple levels which were at least some fun to play through. Which was a huge improvement over MW3 at least, which was complete tripe from start to finish.

But if choosing between the two for campaign only I'd say yah go with Blops 2, some more re-playability in the campaign, if only just.

You will likely never see me say this again, but get Black Ops 2 over BF3.

NEVER!!

The BO2 campaign was trash!! The first BO had a solid campaign, MW3 was pretty weak IMO, but the campaign in BF3 is was better than the last 2 CoD's.

Want a good campaign, pick up Halo 4. Best campaign I've played in a while.

ya i already did play halo 4. actually soloed it on legendary and your right it was pretty fun. i went ahead and picked up battlefield 3 and must say i did get into the multiplayer which is pretty good. campaign isnt too bad. i also like the coop. overall im glad i picked it up.

Good choice, lol. Glad you like it and welcome to the Battlefield!

ya i already did play halo 4. actually soloed it on legendary and your right it was pretty fun. i went ahead and picked up battlefield 3 and must say i did get into the multiplayer which is pretty good. campaign isnt too bad. i also like the coop. overall im glad i picked it up.

Good to hear. I did solo Legendary myself. Was a nice challenge. Checkpoint system needs a bit of work IMO.

You made the right choice. Co-op is a blast too. Glad to hear your enjoying it. Hope to snag your tags out there on day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...