The game you just can't / couldn't finish on the hardest possible difficulty ?

vvalentin85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a few problems doing Halo 4 solo legendary but not to say I won't eventually get it done, just haven't had a lot of time to sink my teeth into it.

Haven't attempted Black Ops 2 on veteran yet but I would imagine it being a little tough as some levels I struggled with on normal, will have to try one day.

Great thread.

I haven't tried dead space on hardcore, have to clear sometime for it first before attempting it.

Also, call of duty classic, I got stuck in the British campaign and had to restart the game on easy, not even WAWA was that hard. I also never tried the hardest on both crysis, but that was because I haven't tried it on the first, and I deeply regret buying crysis 2 as it sucks.

Also, all of the fighting and hack and slash games ive ever played, I suck at learning combos.

I'm surprised no one remembers dark world of super meat boy.

Beat many hard games on Hardest difficulty like World at War,all 3 gears games on insane,Duke Nukem Forever on Insane,so forth but one game was

Dantes Inferno. The Lucifer boss battle. No joke got all the way to the end playin on Insane but could not beat that boss battle cause I hit that guy like 500 times and his health wasn't even close to half way,switched to easy cause I was pissed beat him in like 5 minutes. I got 1,000 in that game said **** it added it to my 100% clubs list.

The battle wasn't hard,just poorly developed on harder difficultys.

not really if i wanted to finish a game i would keep going until i finished it so i did veteran on all missions on cod 4,5,6 and 7. WaW was a bit annoying but it was my favourite cod soi enjoyed doing it. Mile high club was just annoying but you feel so good when you finally complete it =]

Dantes Inferno. The Lucifer boss battle. No joke got all the way to the end playin on Insane but could not beat that boss battle cause I hit that guy like 500 times and his health wasn't even close to half way,switched to easy cause I was pissed beat him in like 5 minutes. I got 1,000 in that game said **** it added it to my 100% clubs list.

The battle wasn't hard,just poorly developed on harder difficultys.

I actually played this yesterday on Classic difficulty. I almost died once on the easiest setting because of how ridiculous this fight was, couldn't imagine it on any of the higher difficulties. Good game, too much platforming not enough hacking and slashing though.

Anyone that has 1,000 in Kane and Lynch 2 I tip my hat off. I don't have the patience anymore to kill every single guy in a room just for one last guy to pop out of the corner and gun me down over and over. Such a boring game for me to 1,000. I got bored on my first playthrough by the last 3 levels hoping the game would end soon. I hear that you can't get the extreme achivement on a co op playthrough,so can't even bear the thought of going through that game two more times. BLAH. ;0

The main one that springs to mind is Ninja Gaiden 2. The jump from Normal difficulty to hard beggers belief. I think i got to level 9 on hard and just couldn't do the boss at the end of the level (Clocktower one i think). I decided to have a break form incase i ended up launching my 360 through the window. A week later the HD broke losing all my game save data.

The toughest one i have done is Veteran on COD3. The level where you have to cross the road to take out the MG nests on the hill was little short of hell on earth it was that hard. Crazy thing was in the end when i did it i just through a load of smoke grenades then legged it up the right hand side straight into the trench.

MOrtal Kombat (2011) on Crushing difficulty. I could beat the ladder on Hard with Scorpion but by level 5 on Crushing things got crazy. Plus I can only imagine what a pain Shang Tsung and Shao Khan would be on Crushing :0

Even with Scorpion things get crazy. I can't believe there are people out their that can beat Crushing WITHOUT using a continue,that achivement sucks.