An Easy 1000?

U2MOFO

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.

What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these :offtopic: next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

Okay man let's not be so hard on the guy. He was clearly trying to clear up what game was being talked about. When you get into a post, it starts at the last post made. The guy was simply scrolling up reading about what people said, so he didnt see what you had said before it. He wasn't trying to be rude, which he clearly stated, he was just tryin to be a part of the community and help. No hard feelings to that guy! :drunk We are all friends!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hmmmm, so what game is easier, Cars or Open Season?

Open Season is a LITTLE easier than Cars. Both are extremely simple, tho. I almost wish they released more kids games like these on the 360, gives me an excuse for easy achievements, and I've actually enjoyed both Open Season AND Cars more than some of the crap that I have played just for achievements, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this game for what it was. Yeah it was really lackluster in action but it's not the worst game I've played. I took me roughly 6 hours. I used a guide to help me when really I could of done most of it without it. That's what took me so long. I see people claiming to beat in 3 hours so I guess I'm slow.

• 1 month later...

Yeah its about 6-8 hours. Its okay at first but tends to drag later on. I would be lying if I said it was boring as even though its the most childish game on the system there are some fun sections. I loved Snow Blitz, Rocky Waters and all the ones involving speeding round tracks/downhill etc.

Grab the FAQ guide as it makes it much easier and youll breeze it.

Took me a while to finish it off but thats only because I couldnt bring myself to play it for more than 20 minutes by about half way through.

Few tricky sections youll have to re-do a couple of time to get right

Not the easiest or shortest 1000 but its amongst them

Yeah its about 6-8 hours. Its okay at first but tends to drag later on. I would be lying if I said it was boring as even though its the most childish game on the system there are some fun sections. I loved Snow Blitz, Rocky Waters and all the ones involving speeding round tracks/downhill etc.

Grab the FAQ guide as it makes it much easier and youll breeze it.

Took me a while to finish it off but thats only because I couldnt bring myself to play it for more than 20 minutes by about half way through.

Few tricky sections youll have to re-do a couple of time to get right

Not the easiest or shortest 1000 but its amongst them

Yeah the FAQ helped me get the full 1000 easily. Without it you will probably pull out your hair looking for the badges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...