How hard is Delta?

Barad

We gave up in 2 hours switched to standard 2 on casual 2 on insane then switch again took us 10 mins each!

Question to the public: How often do you encounter this aliens in the game?

You see them throughout. But you start fighting them in the last Act of the game, which in my opinion is the best part of the game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to start another topic, I just can't seem to be able to spot enemies with my binoculars. I Crysis 2 you could mark targets and then see them through cover. In this one, you can just press LT and then they appear on red on your map, is that it ?

You need to hold them in the crosshair of the binoc's until it sort of beeps then they will be highlighted in binoc's and go on map, I've only ever seen 2 through cover and that's when they were alerted, if they are green you can't.

It's extremely easy for the most part, it's the final level that's a pain. Everything around you attacking you while the boss before the last one throws you around is annoying. Otherwise I've more or less beaten it in a whole sitting(Like 7 hours) and it's never been unfair. Just make use of cloak and you'll win everything, and use Laser attachment if you want to hipfire stuff.

LOL its hard as fuck :(

Amunition is pretty low all the time, enemies run in weird zick-zacks and are pretty hard to hit....but if they hit you, your shield burst in notime and youre dead.....oh yes, and they always see you :p

I would disagree with you on the ammo. I used the FY71 pretty much the whole game and never had an issue with low ammo.

This game was soooooooooooo extremely easy soooooooooo easyyyy easy as spaghetti lol .

You just can run trhough 90% of the gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee just runnnnnnnnnnnnnn and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and the last boss was easy as spaghetti.

You really have to take some few tries to run thorugh everything exepct for boss/nano enemies fight's.

Just run really trust me just ruuun:D

It's not too bad although you wanna learn to stealth it out a lot. I used cloak A LOT and ran and prone into bushes A LOT. Cloak, run to bush, prone, uncloak, wait for energy to recharge, repeat. This is especially useful when you don't wanna fight a helicopter. The foliage is your absolute best friend. When fighting the KPA, I aimed for the head to save ammo and when you get the Sniper Scope, it's extremely helpful.

I'm having a hard time. I've completed the first to levels now, but I rush to much and get shot pretty much. Especially getting to the CIA agent in the 2nd level was hard as shit in my opinion.

It was hard when I first went through on normal, but on delta I blew up the gas station, cloaked over to the roof of it and hid up there popping enemy off, then did the same with the middle building and mopped the rest from that roof, then went into the hostage building.

I'm having a hard time. I've completed the first to levels now, but I rush to much and get shot pretty much. Especially getting to the CIA agent in the 2nd level was hard as shit in my opinion.

I would say just try to remeber where the NKP are at. Also I sneaked around just about every chance I could get. You may move slow and may take more time but less fustration.

To be honest it was much, much, much easier than I expected. The majority of the game you can just stay in cloak mode all the time, running from one cover to the next one and then recharge. If you have to kill enemies, use the silencer of course to not get the enemies attention, and only kill 1 enemie at the time. Try to lay down so you can only see 1 guy, aim at his head with your SCAR and the sight that has the strongest zoom, put on Single fire mode, disable cloak mode shoot and activate cloak again. Or use the tactical attachement if the enemie is far away, if you miss he won't notice it unlike when you shoot with a bullet. Overall in the first part of the story where you fight against humans, use cloak mode all the time and later

*SPOILER*

when you fight against the aliens use cover all the time. And if the big things that fly through the air attack you move all the time, they won't hit you at all. It takes alot of time, but if you take it it's pretty damn easy. I started at like 1pm and was done at 11.30pm

Edited by DerHirni

• 4 months later...

It's funny how most people are saying it's so hard. Just be sneaky, use cloak/headshots/silencers well, and it's really not that hard. Then again, I have some friends that suck at being sneaky in games, and they found it to be a nightmare lol

• 4 weeks later...

Somehow, the last boss seems a bit "unfair" to me - I've no problem getting through the first phase and blow his left side off. However, it's literally impossible to get out of the freeze ray. It's like I'm getting out and frozen like 0.5 seconds later again.

• 2 weeks later...
Somehow, the last boss seems a bit "unfair" to me - I've no problem getting through the first phase and blow his left side off. However, it's literally impossible to get out of the freeze ray. It's like I'm getting out and frozen like 0.5 seconds later again.

I hate bosses who can kill you with one shot, and I played it on normal. Probably could beat the boss on hard also, but delta difficulty is maybe too much.

Tips: Right near the smoking wreckages there is a corner you can hide from the creature and the flying aliens, which will help to do some easy damage.

Game is not hard at all. The only hard thing is final boss. Other than that it's the same as Crysis 2. use cloak, mark enemyes than start killing them one by one.

Tips:

1. cloak

2. mark enemies

3. go behind cover and pick one enemy you would like to kill

4. go cloak and aim at the enemy

5. un-cloak and go into armor mode and start shooting enemy

6. when you kill him go prone or crouch behind cover

7. go cloak and move to next cover (enemies will belive you are at the first cover)

That's it. Also, for far away shots don't use burst but switch to single bullet fire (i belive left the button switch beetwen that).

Final boss is pain in the ass. Luckaly there are two 3 check points. For the firs part i went to his left side where there arer unlimited rocket launchers and fire about 10 shost at him. He may pick you up but that will do little to no damage to you.

Game is not hard at all. The only hard thing is final boss. Other than that it's the same as Crysis 2. use cloak, mark enemyes than start killing them one by one.

Tips:

1. cloak

2. mark enemies

3. go behind cover and pick one enemy you would like to kill

4. go cloak and aim at the enemy

5. un-cloak and go into armor mode and start shooting enemy

6. when you kill him go prone or crouch behind cover

7. go cloak and move to next cover (enemies will belive you are at the first cover)

That's it. Also, for far away shots don't use burst but switch to single bullet fire (i belive left the button switch beetwen that).

Final boss is pain in the ass. Luckaly there are two 3 check points. For the firs part i went to his left side where there arer unlimited rocket launchers and fire about 10 shost at him. He may pick you up but that will do little to no damage to you.

Yeah not looking forward to facing him on Delta, took ages to beat him on easy so :L at least the rest is easy.

• 6 months later...