Presents/Cousins Locations

The Pants Party

I had a bit of trouble with that one myself. I'm PRETTY sure it's in the 3m area, it's in the middle of the city I think. By stands they don't mean market stands, they mean the stadium bleechers in front of the race track's pit. Hope that narrows it down for you, it's been a while.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
yes, that is exactly what its like.. but instead of going to the left and right, you go up and down.. and it goes more in pages.. instead of scrolling...

does anyone know what i'm talking about?

I would just like to say that I know what you're talking about.

When you go up to the tree in the Pincedom to check your collection, one of the sections in there is for the cousins. It tells you the names of all the ones you currently have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Oasis Cafe

• Cousin Kumihiro - Go on the table inside the shop, then across the bridge to the next section. He should be rolling a ball around this area. He moves, so you'll have to run into him.

The table I'm going to (in the burger shop has no extension bridges at all. Am I in the right shop?

Any more detail on this location?

• 2 months later...

i have a question: i collected every cousin in the game (i checked every single level and i didn't download anything from the marketplace) but when i fly to the cosmos and check the cousins theres one cousin with a big questionmark and it says that i haven't collected it yet. but how can i get it?

i have a question: i collected every cousin in the game (i checked every single level and i didn't download anything from the marketplace) but when i fly to the cosmos and check the cousins theres one cousin with a big questionmark and it says that i haven't collected it yet. but how can i get it?

I too have this problem. I just finished collecting all of the presents and cousins and I have one cousin that is marked as not yet collected. Is this a super secret cousin? o.O

ok finally i found out who's the "secret cousin" it's the Princess! But you have to download "Perfectly Sized Katamari" (300 MSP) and collect her in the Town-Level. There are also many other cousins with a questionmark when you scroll the right stick in the cousin leaderboards down. i think they are all download-cousins.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...