Intel Locations

Cyrex

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have gotten all 30 after finishing the game using mission select. ALL 30 intel found.. still have not gotten either the 15 intel or 30 intel achievements but I did unlock the cheats that come with getting the intel? What gives? Do I have to start a new campaign? All in the same difficulty? I know some were on regular and most on recruit? I don't knwo what else I can do?

Edit : So I read the first few pages and the last few before entering this.. Just read entire thread and now see that I apparently turned on the cheats while getting intel.. Cheats that are only unlocked by getting the freakin Intel to begin with. Damn it all to hell. Does anyone have a concrete answer on how to get these two achievements after using the cheats?

Edited by waxtraxsys

So I was going through on my new account and getting the intel again. Then I realized I missed some and went back through. Like a moron, I decided to use some of the cheats to help me through. Yeah, I got 30/30 and then I realized why I didn't get the achievement.

Can I just start over? Or do I need to delete my game data and start over from scratch?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...