Famous Piñata Achievement Explained (Mostly)

Another one!

Last night, when at last I sent my Choclodocus to a party (I reserved Choclo for the end), I received a message from Leafos said that something like: "Congratulations. You've won all the prizes possible to Piñata Central has to offer. We have to reward... You know where the giant gooba lives?"(GIANT GOOBA = BIG SHEEP, of course!)

Today I received a Tigermisu from BIGsheep! And then, is a wildcard piñata; well, his base value is 55.000 aprox, I supose is wildcard (incredible, what luck)

Soon I will start to share it too (first, I want to prepare a garden)

Note: Gardener level, 196: 841 awards.

An anecdote: I have a wildcard/twin of each species (except Dragonache and Choclodocus, of course).

Sorry for my English... My native language is Spanish.

Edited by Anghlar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i was wondering how long after the giant gooba message did you get your pinata? i got it earlier today and still no famous pinata. do i have to do something special (on top of completing awards and being 196)to get it?

Edited by ashwee1218
Edited out flame post quote

i just got a famous tigermisu today. i will help people but i'm not a fan of voice chat so here's how it's going to go down, you send me a friend request i invite people in groups of three so if you're online alone in my list i may not invite you right away. you come in, (ill restrict your access btw) i will unpack when everone gets there, you leave as soon as you get the achievement and remove me from your friend list. this is to keep the flow moving not to be rude. i'll be on throughout the rest of this week but after the 6th of oct my quarter starts up so it'll be limited and i'm not sure what i'm going to do about it yet. thanks and happy gardening :)

Edited by ashwee1218

It might be better to try and set up a system so that one individual can 'host' the pinata on a given day (eg Patty takes Mondays).

i think this is probably a pretty good idea because after this week, my life is dedicated 24/7 to getting my portfolio together and my site up and running with precious few days off. i think it's fridays and sundays i'll be home. i want to help people but with graduation so close i cant fall behind and i'm sure patty would like a break lol

Hi. Like everybody else I'm looking for the Famous Piñata. I'm at gardenlevel 193 and still aiming for 196. By that hoping to get one sent to me from the developers. But if someone like Patty or Ashwee could send a Friend Request and invite me to their garden I'd be really grateful =) Meenwhile, going for 196!

A HUGE thanks to ashwee1218 and pattty25 for all their help! pattty25 helped me and ashwee1218 was there to help out my wife. We're so excited right now, thanks so much to people like this on XBox Live. It's really great to see the community band together, it's incredible to think of what these two have been doing for us! Thanks so much! We've both preferred your Gamertags, not that you need any help with your rep but just as what little we could do.

Hey all,

I'm also looking for the famous pinata achievement. Someone told me about patty, and I just sent her a request, but I didn't realize just how much time she was putting into this! If anyone else has a famous pinata they'd be willing to share with me, I'd rather not ask any more of patty.

My live name is TastyMaggot (no 'e' unlike my SN here), and I'm online pretty frequently.

Thanks a bunch!

Just thought I'd share this. I had sent patty a FR which she declined (and I understand, she has been doing this awhile), so I went looking on Xbox.com's forums. I found GT: Dj Dapper Don on the site with a famous pinata. This is who gave me the achievement. I see her name hosting a garden most of the time when I check. I just joined her garden, asked nicely about the famous pinata, and she unpacked it for me to get the achievement. Just thought another name on here might help some. Good luck.

Okay, I have a Famous Pinata sent to me by Rare. I hate to sound like a snob, but several people want this achievement so I have some guidelines.

1.) I will not respond to any posts on this site (nothing against the site, would just be too time consuming).

2.) If you want me to give you this achievement, you need to send a friend request to gamertag "Park Diesel", you also need to send a message with the request as I do NOT accept friend requests from people I don't know. Nothing fancy, just tell me what you want.

3.) Once you are on my friend's list, I can see when you are online. I will send you a game invite to my garden, leave you on restricted access, then unpack the pinata so you get the achievement.

4.) I will answer any questions about the game, even give you money or send you pinatas, but this garden will NOT be for playing the game. Once you have what you need, please leave the garden and delete me as a friend (unless we decide otherwise).

5.) Please be respectful. I have 1000/1000 in this game and I am just doing this to help other people out. If I am playing another game, please don't send a barrage of invites (must be my garden anyway) or messages, I will let you know when I am ready.

Again, sorry to be a snob, but I am trying to help you out, I am not getting anything out of this. Thank you.

GT- "Park Diesel"