Achievement Discussion

master_shake_350

• 8 months later...

After playing the demo and seeing how online works I am pretty sure 1000G will be very possible in this game just as it was in DiRT. I'll certainly be gunning for 100G, I just hope the secret achievements aren't insane! :p

I think I'm gonna hit online mode as soon as I get the game to try and catch some early wins/FP against noobies :p

the win against 7 players will be annoying i think, since nfs underground has the same achievement and u never get 8 players together :p

I played online a lot yesterday, and I won a few 8-player races, both individual and team ones.

A lot of people are racing just like in GRID - with pedal to the metal. It's not possible in this game, and thank God for that. You have to brake a lot, and go easy on acceleration. By the time this game comes out probably many more people will know how to drive, but nevertheless multiplayer should be interesting.

It's great that you gain experience even if you finish last, as long as you finish.

How much online GS do you see? I see 100 or 120 G, I hope that's correct.

• 2 weeks later...
They look good. No drive 1000 miles achievement :-(, unless it is one of the secret ones

Oh please... :eek:You want a 1000 miles achievement! Do you know how long it takes to gain the 1000 miles in Dirt 1? I had to play every single event twice, some of them 3 times. -Thats probably why they have taken the achievement off. These achievements look more fun and more reasonable. Exspically, where you have to flip your car over to unlock 15G or 20G. -and the other one. Where you got to finish a race with 2 wheels touching the ground. :p.... Imagine how many people would actually attempt that.

Oh please... :eek:You want a 1000 miles achievement! Do you know how long it takes to gain the 1000 miles in Dirt 1? I had to play every single event twice, some of them 3 times. -Thats probably why they have taken the achievement off.

I easily hit 2000 miles in GRID. but there are many more races in GRID compared to DIRT 1. depending on how many career races there are is what they may have determined on not putting the achievement in DIRT 2. if the online is as good as GRID, i think 1000 miles is an easy target if there is enough races offline.

i think the longest will be to reach level 30 online depending on ur skill. overall its a very good list and incant wait to get started.

Yeh it is the longest one, but on the whole there pretty easy. And very enjoyable.

Only got 15 achievements left on DiRT 2 xD

35/47.

Edited by Logiistics

• 2 weeks later...