How much would/did you pay for this game?

I saw on the forums that in the USA this game was being sold as a budget title, some $20 cheaper than some new releases. I was quite surprised then, to find this was the full £39.99 in Asda today. I'm not sure, from reading the feedback on here that this game, with a 15 hr playtime to 1000g is worth that, especially as I'm interested in other games coming out shortly. Has anyone seen it cheaper in the UK, and what do players think its worth?

I saw on the forums that in the USA this game was being sold as a budget title, some $20 cheaper than some new releases. I was quite surprised then, to find this was the full £39.99 in Asda today. I'm not sure, from reading the feedback on here that this game, with a 15 hr playtime to 1000g is worth that, especially as I'm interested in other games coming out shortly. Has anyone seen it cheaper in the UK, and what do players think its worth?

I paid 5 USD (rented + completed, hehe) and I'd pay not more than 32 USD!

I paid 5 USD (rented + completed, hehe) and I'd pay not more than 32 USD!

HA! I beat you.. $2.17 (Rented and completed). After the last achievement, I turned it off and went straight to the nearest RedBox to return it even I had less than 2 hours to spare before I would've gotten charged for a 2nd day. $32 max sounds right though.

HA! I beat you.. $2.17 (Rented and completed). After the last achievement, I turned it off and went straight to the nearest RedBox to return it even I had less than 2 hours to spare before I would've gotten charged for a 2nd day. $32 max sounds right though.

Yeah well a few dollars here or there doesn't bother me much. I was more pissed by the random survivors. All in all cheaper than paying the full retail price!

• 2 weeks later...

while the game was pretty fun after one completion it got boring very fast. it was oki running the levels very fast with the assault rifle headshotting all the zombies.

i rented my copy and would only have payed £10. wait to get it, it will be in bargin bins soon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for the price to go down as I don't like rushing to complete RedBox rentals. Found it used for $39 last week but decided to keep waiting. Went back this week and it was $27 at the same shop. Seemed fair enough. If I finish it within a week or two it should still be worth $20+ in trade credit at Game Stop. (Looks like they're still selling it used for $44.) :woop: