Street Crimes Location and Time Guide

osakamitsu

If it helps "35. Bad Date" was the one I was missing...

Also, when you enter Free Roam, it will tell you if you have completed all Street Crimes from that desk in the upper left corner.

I was about to post this. If you don't know what you are missing it will tell you for each desk when you start that free roam "All street crimes for this desk are complete"

Feonyx

Edited by Feonyx

If it helps "35. Bad Date" was the one I was missing...

I was about to post this. If you don't know what you are missing it will tell you for each desk when you start that free roam "All street crimes for this desk are complete"

Feonyx

i got it, it was defintely that case 'bad date' that was the last and final one i had problems with

• 4 weeks later...
I've noticed when you do all street crimes at your current time, exit Free Roam and re-enter. It always put me at correct time for another street crime.

Also, when you enter Free Roam, it will tell you if you have completed all Street Crimes from that desk in the upper left corner.

This is the key to it. And if you just go back into free roam and accept the radio calls, you will end up doing the same cases over. Go into map view, highlight the red figure, and you're good to go.

Thanks everyone on here who saved me hours of frustration LOL :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...