Demon Door Achievement Glitch **FIX**

o CYB0RG o

Did this method work for you?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Did this method work for you?

• Yes! Finally..Thank you!
    • No dude, this was crap.
    • I am not playing the game again. *F* this achievement.
    • I'm too broke to pay for the DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It glitched for me a couple of nights ago. Luckily I have another hero that I just finished the main quest stuff. I am hoping I can still get the achievement even though I've already opened three demon doors with this hero, the one in Aurora, the one in Mistpeak, and the one Mourning Wood. I am hoping that I can get it. This is the last one that I need to have this game completed.

Demon Door achievement is one of the easier achievements to get, the harder one is the keymaster one, It can glitch out on you and say you got the key in a different place than you did, this happened to me in Fable 2 as well, i have 7/6 keys in one place and 4/5 keys in one place(Fable 2) and i counted each one i got and where i got them from. Haven't gotten around to finding all the keys in Fable 3 though

I have not tried to go for this achievement yet, so I don't know if I am one of the unlucky people who have the stupid thing glitch on them yet.

I just want to point out this is not a fix. Sorry but it is not. A fix 'fixes' something that is broken. If you start the game again and follow this method, You are basically just avoiding 'breaking' in the first place.

Although I must admit, 'An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Ton of Cure' so good job regardless.

It worked for me, though I didn't read this until I had already gone through everything else, saving the doors for last. I made sure to have everything ready to open all demon doors in one go without stopping. Opened the Ravenscar door first, and made absolutely sure that the counter said 1/7(otherwise I recommend you not enter, and restart the game) Then did Millfields, Mistpeak, Aurora, Sunset House, Mourningwood, and Brightwall in that order without leaving the game.

My Co-op partner for Mistpeak joined right after opening and entering the Ravenscar demon door.

I also had finished the last DLC quest where you decide the fate of Ravenscar before I started.

Dunno if any of that will help anyone, but I certainly hope it does, good luck everyone.

• 1 month later...

hey,

I had trouble with this achievement and so did some of my friends..The sure way to unlock it is to first open the demon door in the dlc..Open the co-op door last and do the other 5 after the dlc door...

It means starting a new game but it works 100%

hope this helps :Bounce:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
I kinda wonder how this can not work ..

Since you start a new game and are aware of the glitch you'll watch out for it.

I thought a fix was a fix once it fixed the problem there were the problem was found?

^I completely agree with this!^

I already have 2 extra playthroughs being juggled for Legendaries, I'll open Ravenscar last on one and first on the other.

And your "solution" sucks balls, TC. No offence.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...