Omega DLC confirmed

Inebriated Jedi

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/from-aaryn-flynn/

We are releasing more multiplayer content and we have more single-player stories coming throughout the next six months, including Omega which is coming in the Fall. But the Mass Effect universe is vast, and Casey and our teams have plans for another full game.
It's about time. I've been waiting for this DLC.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will be just Cerberus. The Adjutants will probably make their first appearance and after that I'd expect them to then appear in MP either as, or as part of, the rumoured new faction

A rumor is that each of the factions are getting a new unit, and the new faction is the collecters. Good chance the Adjutant is the new reaper unit, as it was originally going to be in the game, but scrapped as its teleporting was causing performance issues in the game.

A rumor is that each of the factions are getting a new unit, and the new faction is the collecters.

That would be interesting, though I'm not sure how they would pull it off (MP-wise.). I'm also having memories of sniping Scions, so annoying. lol

Still a day 1 buy for me. :p

sweet, im always excited for any single player DLC. i got into this series for the story, not multiplayer. the multiplayer is fun to me, but not enough to play the same thing over and over again just with different classes that have the same or very similar abilities mixed around between them. it was fun at first but i got kind of bored of it quickly and found that i was really only playing it to keep the readiness rating high. i dont like that most games seem to be starting to support multiplayer over anything else after release. everything seems to be devolving into some kind of deathmatch or co-op mode where you survive waves of enemies. its gotten to the point where it all just feels repetitive to me.

Edited by edgecrusherhalo

A rumor is that each of the factions are getting a new unit, and the new faction is the collecters. Good chance the Adjutant is the new reaper unit, as it was originally going to be in the game, but scrapped as its teleporting was causing performance issues in the game.

Well, that will make the MP interesting for mayby a week. After that most players will go back to Borderlands 2 or Halo 4 (depending when they release this dlc).

And let me guess; at least two Ultra Rares will be released, so the RNG store can troll us even more :mad:

I'm more interested in MP DLC than this if i'm honest.

I'm totally not interested in Co-Op MP content for this title. Do people still play this? Hilarious - I prefer playing real people or participating in a story than the machine.

Yawn - price of DLC will be a topic gamers disagree on forever. Wake me when there's something new to say as this got old years ago.

I'm totally not interested in Co-Op MP content for this title. Do people still play this? Hilarious - I prefer playing real people or participating in a story than the machine.

People still play the story? Hilarious - I don't enjoy paying extra for content that means jack shit to the story or its outcome.

Edited by Veedrock