Achievement Guide

daenius

I just got 2 achievement's for 50G.

One is when you don't qualify, better luck next time.

The other was Single Star Group Stage, but I quit 2 of them group stage matches and played one with andora, next minute you know I got 50G. Also you have to make sure that the team you played has to be in your group. I.e. if you play Argentina, and when you quit they will get 3 points, then it should say 3 pt argentina, I tired it again no-ones in my group. So keep trying.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just did this......

> enter 2010 world cup mode

> new fifa world cup

> tour type finals

> 4 min halfs

> difficulty semi pro

> fixture type custom

> select trinidad and tobago from CONCACAF

> press x to auto fill rest

then press start all the way to your first game and score and the cheevo will pop automatically

Works great, thanks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1314/UPxKbXE=.jpg Second Trip, First Goal - 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Qualify & Score in the finals using any team that's been to the finals & not scored :Lead profile

Start a new FIFA WC 2010 and choose Trinidad and score a goal in the first game.The achievement will pop right away.

This is much faster then playing the whole qualification...

Actually, it's even easier than that. Greece is already in the World Cup field. I think if you choose them and score in the finals, it'll pop up. I'll try this later and post results.

EDIT: Nope, doesn't work. You need to truly qualify I guess.

Edited by RLKDragon

2 Button mentor - 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Play and win a co-op game where at least one user is on 2 Button Controls.

- You can get this also in penalty shootout.

Edited by Blairi

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1314/UPopd64=.jpg Co-op Success - 5http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

All four co-op players get a match rating of 7 or above in a captain your country match.

For this Achievement, you'll have to start a "Captain Your Country" campaign from the Main Menu again, this time setting up a 4-player campaign, doing so by changing "Players" to 4.

Then start a game (all 4 players will participate in it) and try to keep your rating-indicator above 7 at all times. Each player starts out with a rating of 6.0.

The most important criteria for a good rating are:

- scoring goals

- providing assists

- staying at your position (use the markers shown when you're too far away from your position as guidelines)

- successful tackles

To get the Achievement, simply let two of your co-op partners play as midfielders while the other two play as strikers.

Score at least one goal with each player and sucessfully pass the ball around and try to keep posession.

This way it shouldn't be too hard to finish the match with a rating of 7 or more across the board.

NOTE: This Achievement can only be done locally, there is no option to play "Captain your Country" via Internet.

Does it need 4 controllers, each playing for one player? If it does, it's quite hard to do it yourself, anyone knows any easy method?

I've just tried to do it with one controller (I played with my player, and other three players were played by CPU, as the rest of the team) and I didn't get the cheevo.

Does it need 4 controllers, each playing for one player? If it does, it's quite hard to do it yourself, anyone knows any easy method?

I've just tried to do it with one controller (I played with my player, and other three players were played by CPU, as the rest of the team) and I didn't get the cheevo.

yes, unfortunately it really has to be 4 players on 4 controllers to unlock this one...

Managers First Choice - 15

With a Virtual Pro play a game as the #1 ranked squad member in Captain your Country.

The Captain - 10

In a Captain your Country campaign play a game as the captain for your country's first team.

.... none of the two of these will unlock for me :(

none of the god damn captain your country achievements are unlocking for me, WTF? i should've earned first team selection, managers first choice, and the captain, none have unlocked, wondering if i should even keep going or if it's glitched...

im using ivory coast and just after the finish of my first game with the first team, the game stuck on a screen for a minute or so, wondering if that was the glitch..

none of the god damn captain your country achievements are unlocking for me, WTF? i should've earned first team selection, managers first choice, and the captain, none have unlocked, wondering if i should even keep going or if it's glitched...

im using ivory coast and just after the finish of my first game with the first team, the game stuck on a screen for a minute or so, wondering if that was the glitch..

im also using ivory coast i found the easiest way to do it is get i high score and hold onto the ball in defence so that ur team mates dont get man of the match.... i unlocked managers first choice in a friendly against france after doing this for a few games

im also using ivory coast i found the easiest way to do it is get i high score and hold onto the ball in defence so that ur team mates dont get man of the match.... i unlocked managers first choice in a friendly against france after doing this for a few games

mine finally did unlock, however they only unlocked after playing qualifiers not friendlys even though i had the requiremnets before/during/after friendlys..

just wanna point out that the fever cheevo is kinda misleading it quotes "challenge and defeat" i have just played a match in the online world cup and was playin away. beat the guy and got the cheevo at the end of the match. hope this clears any confusing anyone may be having

In CYC (Captain your country) it's easy to get above 9 rating, place you play doesn't matter, even attackers can do it. Just take the ball, go to your own end, keep passing ball to your team mate and ask him pass back. Keep doing this, sometimes you may have to change to other side as oppenent comes too close. Good for time wasting or getting good rating.