Not available for download?

MLW

Hopefully this is allowed...

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/1422-aegis-wing-hexic-hd-dash-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html

All free Arcade games :) Download and burn to a disk, VOILA! Dash of Destruction :)

I can confirm this still works. I did it just 30 minutes ago. Here i what I did:

Download the .rar file from the site

Open the file with winrar and extract the .iso

Open the .iso with DVD Decrypter

Burn to blank DVD-R

*EDIT* I'm NTSC by the way.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the USB Xtaf method for running it off the USB drive, it took a little reading but momma did'nt raise no fool and I'm about to add a quick 200 to my GS with Dash of Destruction!

I will try to help anybody I can with this method as long as its allowed here.

I used the USB Xtaf method for running it off the USB drive, it took a little reading but momma did'nt raise no fool and I'm about to add a quick 200 to my GS with Dash of Destruction!

I will try to help anybody I can with this method as long as its allowed here.

Could you elaborate on this method? I have my flashdrive (the xbox 8g one) and would like to give this a go. If you could show me a link or walk me through the steps, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was lucky with gettin this today. My mate doesn't want his gamertag or associated downloads. So he let me have his tag. I noticed he had this so played it and added the quickest 200g I've had since Harms Way. Useful havin a spare XBL tag now, so its goin on the spare 360, in case I need to boost a dead game online and do it myself.

Gotta say it was actually quite fun to play as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I can't download it how rare is the game disk from the game magazine that I read about somewhere? I think I'll try to find it on e-bay

It was in this forum: it was an older post in this thread

(For those who still want to play Dash and get the achievements, Official Xbox Magazine #96's disc has the demo of the game, but the demo is really the full game and all achievements will unlock.

The trick for download I listed above now no longer works for Dash. You can link to the DL, but it's requirements for download have been changed to prevent new users.)

Edited by beefence

• 2 weeks later...