99.5% complete? what to do next??

SsemM

hey guys i'm stuck at 99.5 percentage completion

i've discovered all locations cleared all gang hideouts, all challenges all missions and strangers all mini games all bounty locations i've bought all the weapons and got all the outfits.. io really don't know how to get 10%

can, somebody please tell me what to do??

You could've at least directed him to the 100% Completion page. ;)

hey guys i'm stuck at 99.5 percentage completion

i've discovered all locations cleared all gang hideouts, all challenges all missions and strangers all mini games all bounty locations i've bought all the weapons and got all the outfits.. io really don't know how to get 10%

can, somebody please tell me what to do??

My best guess is that you haven't completed a job in one of the following towns (each town counts as .5%): Ridgewood Farm, Chuparosa, MacFarlane's Ranch, Chuparosa, or Blackwater. Visit each of these locations and complete a Horsebreaking or Nightwatch job and hopefully you'll get your achievement.

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that you need 10%? You only need .5%..

You could've at least directed him to the 100% Completion page. ;)

My best guess is that you haven't completed a job in one of the following towns (each town counts as .5%): Ridgewood Farm, Chuparosa, MacFarlane's Ranch, Chuparosa, or Blackwater. Visit each of these locations and complete a Horsebreaking or Nightwatch job and hopefully you'll get your achievement.

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that you need 10%? You only need .5%..

yeah sorry that was a typing mistake.. i meant how to get 100% ;)

and yes i'll redo every job at all possible locations and see if i get it

else i really don't know what to do i've followed more than 10 100% checklist guides..

yeah sorry that was a typing mistake.. i meant how to get 100% ;)

and yes i'll redo every job at all possible locations and see if i get it

else i really don't know what to do i've followed more than 10 100% checklist guides..

well i completed every job available at the towns but yet still no .5 percent.

do you know anything very small to do very hard to find so easy to miss cause i'm all out of ideas..

well i completed every job available at the towns but yet still no .5 percent.

do you know anything very small to do very hard to find so easy to miss cause i'm all out of ideas..

Have you purchased all 13 houses? If you already have, then I recommend that you beat each of the six mini-games again to ensure that they've counted.

Have you purchased all 13 houses? If you already have, then I recommend that you beat each of the six mini-games again to ensure that they've counted.

i think i've just found what i missed

i encountered the stranger aztec gold i hadn't find him yet so i'll see if i get the achievement as i complete that mission.

i think i've just found what i missed

i encountered the stranger aztec gold i hadn't find him yet so i'll see if i get the achievement as i complete that mission.

well turns out that that stranger moission was the one i missed now i got the ach and the bureau outfit

anywauy thanks for the help everyone!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...