Easy "No-Hitter" Achievement

Roborobz

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i sat there for god knows how long trying to figure how the hell to do this. The "official" Strat guide said to use a brute to keep the enemies on me but fuck if that mattered since he just tells them to hit me from behind where I cant counter.... heh anyway Smoke Bombs never came to mind lol

Definately works, you can even pull the group to a stair case across the street where the railing makes a dead end and it'll funnel them in for ya...

Anyway got the Sweeper achievement to work with this same trick though it got to be a pain to set up cause Ezio wanted to either keep it and kill the fuckers or drop it and loose it amongst the crowd and make me grab the soldiers instead...eventually got him to drop away from them then move a little distance away and draw them in, smoke bomb, then walk out and pick up the spear. next trick was getting him to NOT stab them right off the bat, he didnt want to stay in battle stance and jsut stab and run for some reason...once i got him to do it i just backed up the stair case and held down "X" till they all swarmed up the stairs...SWING...BLEEP BLOOP yay now i can kill them and move on to the next acheivement

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found it really easy to get this during the sequence in which you have to assassinate someone who is dressed as a monk. When close to him you'll be surrounded by monks with swords that dont attack. i'm not sure if they never attack or if I got lucky. I just spammed the x button and had no problems.

What sequence is the monk section in? It's possible that I haven't gotten to it yet, but I don't even know where to look. I keep hearing that this is an easy place to get it without smoke bombs.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Common to my last "Easy" achievement Thread for "sweeper" it takes place in the same area. Its easier to read all the steps then try it out so you get a sense of what your doing. Here are the steps:

- Must have access to the San Marco District

- Must have FULL bag of smoke bombs, (can have less just easier if have all )

-Fast travel to the San Marco district

--You must be in another location other than Venice so that the enemies spawn on cue

Tip: Have all 100 Feathers and the Auditore cape and all of the enemies will follow you

-The first batch of 5 guards is immediately off the boat, hit one with your fist, call him a "bi***" and run to the red zone by the castle type structure.

--This will keep the enemies on you easier and they won't lose sight of you as long as you don't run away but move by guarding and backing up.

- Get these guys to follow you around the building to the West side where you encounter group number 2, consisting of 4 (maybe more guards) and continue North where you find the last 4 brute type guards and you should have a possible 13 fighting you.

- Switch to hidden blades

-Counter-kill one guy to start off your kill count (the basic are the easiest ones, kill any more then 2 or 3 and they will run away making this harder)

-Drop a smoke bomb

-Assassinate 3 guards before letting them allow to see you again before dropping another smoke bomb and killing another 3, do this once more

- Kill count should be at 10 by this point but don't stop killing guards until you get hit or the achievement pops up.

- If you fail just fast travel to another spot and comback to the San Marco District.

Good Luck

http://i.qkme.me/35ip4c.jpg