Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Not fond of those Co-op and Terror is Reality achievements. Half the achievements I've never obtained are almost always down to online/Co-op achievements. Only upside is if the game is split-screen (which I highly doubt) as that way I won't need someone else to own the game.

So, the Terror Is Reality achievements are multiplayer only? That sucks, im in the same boat as you are Connor92. I dont have any means to play with anyone else and cant play online.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i carry my money to DR2 from case zero ?

or only just my character lv ?

god, i hope so. i spent hours earning myself a cool half million in case zero; if it doesn't carry over to dr2 i'll be severely pissed.

[spoiler=speculation]unfortunately i doubt it will. the entire premise behind chuck participating in the "terror is reality" games is that he's exhausted his savings continuously buying zombrex for his daughter and relies on his earnings from the show to keep buying zombrex

Not fond of those Co-op and Terror is Reality achievements. Half the achievements I've never obtained are almost always down to online/Co-op achievements. Only upside is if the game is split-screen (which I highly doubt) as that way I won't need someone else to own the game.

I hear you. I do not like co op achievements either. I am not very social and I prefer to play by myself.

Lets hope it is split screen.

hey, did anybody already find out how to tame the tiger?

The Skill To Survive [20G]

Tame Snowflake.

always when i approach her with some steak meat she directly attacks me and when i throw it to her she runs away....

....ok I just got the achievement, you need to give her 3 steaks.

Just lay the steaks down on the floor close to her than run away and watch from a distance how she eats the steaks.

Thanks to DennisDaMenace1 for helping me out with this.

what is overtime mode?

It's an extension to the story after completing the last case "the facts".

In overtime mode you will encounter another boss fight.

************SPOILER****************

************SPOILER****************

To get to overtime mode you need to give Zombrex to TK. When going for completing "the facts" he will be in the ambulance room in the safe area.

When you complete overtime mode you will achieve ending "S".

so there is no infinity mode then

...well at least infinity mode didn't unlock for me after finishing overtime mode.

I achieved Ending A and S so far but this didn't unlock anything except for the overtime mode achievement...

But as there aren't any achievements that are related to an infinity mode I don't think that DR2 got this mode.

Edited by komabrutal

That is not good news. Hopefully the feature is added later. I wonder why its not in there.

Maybe you didn't have any problems with ROD, but there are many outthere who had that. So IMO Capcom didn't want to be the guilty ones if this happens next time. It's 14 hours straight (real time), to get the 7 days achievement after all. I surely will not do this again. ;)

Stick 'em up [20G]

Stick it to a zombie by covering him in weapons and objects!

What do I have to do, to get this?

I tried putting masks on zombies and using the pony on a stick on them (like in 'Stand up Zomedy' from TIR), but I can't find any other objects to put on zombies except scissors and masks...

Stick 'em up [20G]

Stick it to a zombie by covering him in weapons and objects!

What do I have to do, to get this?

I tried putting masks on zombies and using the pony on a stick on them (like in 'Stand up Zomedy' from TIR), but I can't find any other objects to put on zombies except scissors and masks...

Thanks to ShadowMask

:start: Stick Em Up Achievement video thread

god, i hope so. i spent hours earning myself a cool half million in case zero; if it doesn't carry over to dr2 i'll be severely pissed.

[spoiler=speculation]unfortunately i doubt it will. the entire premise behind chuck participating in the "terror is reality" games is that he's exhausted his savings continuously buying zombrex for his daughter and relies on his earnings from the show to keep buying zombrex

You can only carry over 2000$ so it isn't that much.

Also, if you buy the SUV key (2mil that's too much damn it...) Will you still have it if you advance to the next playthrough? Because i noticed that i still had the bike and the maintenance room keys.

Don't worry, you will have it for FOREVER in your inventory. Would be a shame spending 2.000.000 $ on every new game. ;)