Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming the achievements are DLC specific & we will have a DLC playlist, probably 12 players;

could probably knock out majority of achievements in one or two games with a group of 3-4 people using guests.

The less boosting matches required, the less chance for xp ban.

I'll check back release day for others who can join up with guests.

nayr2012 (+3 guests)

I'm down for the Man Cannon achievements or even all of them, I can have 3 total controllers plugged in and prefer the guests be killed instead of my main.

If you need me for your party, send me a FR ASAP.

Edited by Downsize

GT - DamagedWill. (Plus one guest)

I would love to get those man cannon ones but really the only two I'm worried about is the airborne warthog kill and the melee man cannon kill.

I'm not too worried about getting everything else but I will definietly help everyone get what they need. I have another controller as well.

I'll be on the day of release. I have 3 controllers(maybe 4 if I can get it). Will help anyone willing to return the favor for all of them. Add and message me to set up a game plan. I'll be on and ready around 4:15pm monday est.

gt: durenir

Looking for people to boost all DLC achievements on Monday hopefully the new mode is DLC Maps only so we could just play that, rather than waiting for dlc maps to show up on other modes.

Have 3 extra controllers

GAMERTAG: Phhaselcok

Edited by RippinTags

In my experience it works best if you plan these things out. I'm putting a group together to knock out all of these DLC achievements Monday December 10th at 8:30 CST

Please have a mic and extra controllers if possible so we don't have to rely on too many people. Just repost the list below and when it fills up that will be the group we'll go with.

1. ThaMeepTots

2. ThaMeepTots (guest)

3. ThaMeepTots (guest)

17. (backup)

18. (backup)

If you get on the list just shoot me a FR on XBL.

Looking forward to knocking these out.

Thanks

In my experience it works best if you plan these things out. I'm putting a group together to knock out all of these DLC achievements Monday December 10th at 8:30 CST

Please have a mic and extra controllers if possible so we don't have to rely on too many people. Just repost the list below and when it fills up that will be the group we'll go with.

1. ThaMeepTots

2. ThaMeepTots (guest)

3. ThaMeepTots (guest)

4. LV 223

5. LV 223 (guest)

6. LV 223 (guest)

17. (backup)

18. (backup)

Thanks

looking forward to getting these over with

1. ThaMeepTots

2. ThaMeepTots (guest)

3. ThaMeepTots (guest)

4. LV 223

5. LV 223 (guest)

6. LV 223 (guest)

7. Wahoo35

8. Wahoo35 (guest)

17. (backup)

18. (backup)

Thanks

EDIT: Just copied & pasted post.

1. ThaMeepTots

2. ThaMeepTots (guest)

3. ThaMeepTots (guest)

4. LV 223

5. LV 223 (guest)

6. LV 223 (guest)

7. Wahoo35

8. Wahoo35 (guest)

17. (backup)

18. (backup)

Thanks

EDIT: Just copied & pasted post.

Just messaged ThaMeepTots

Edited by MysticMidnite04

I usually turn my back at boosting, as most things come in time but that Special Delivery (Kill an enemy with a melee attack when landing from a Man Cannon.) sounds a pure chance event. Headlong and Spire it would have been possible on, just looking at 3 maps walkthroughs I can't see it happening. You could play 100 games and never get anyone close enough to a man cannon landing spot to melee them.

edited it in... screw it, if any party need another head you can add me GT: PureNomad

1. ThaMeepTots

2. ThaMeepTots (guest)

3. ThaMeepTots (guest)

4. LV 223

5. LV 223 (guest)

6. LV 223 (guest)

7. Wahoo35

8. Wahoo35 (guest)

17. (backup)

18. (backup)

Thanks

I believe 8:30 CST is 6:30 pm in california so it should be perfect for me :D

Edit: whoops forgot MNF. I can't play t 6:30 but Ill be available anytime before or after if anyone still needs someone.

Edited by SparklingWiggles07