The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the servers, not the game.

Don't worry. He'll love the game again once he gets in. They all usually tend to pull their foot out of their mouth once things start going their way and they realize it was out of their hands. Forgive and forget seems to only work for gamers when the get what they want given exactly when they want it.

Don't worry. He'll love the game again once he gets in. They all usually tend to pull their foot out of their mouth once things start going their way and they realize it was out of their hands. Forgive and forget seems to only work for gamers when the get what they want given exactly when they want it.

I can understand the frustration that we've waited two weeks and the shit doesn't work for most people, but all you can do is give it time and continue to try.

Sorry guys, I'm not allowed to complain anymore. Apparently, my difference in opinion with the people incessantly bitching is forbidden amongst other gamers.

So, while the idiots continue to bitch none stop about the tiniest things, I have to agree with them or say nothing.

Also, I don't say anything positive so fuck the Encyclopedia, all the help I've given in multiple threads, my contributions to guides, and fuck this forum. Later.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

I've got very little to complain about the SP, I will tell you my few niggles when I'm a bit calmer. But at the moment I've got a huge bitch about GTA:Online.

First of all well fucking done R*, release the MP once everybody has finished the story and everybody wants to get onto the MP, that was fucking absolute genius move. Then who the FUCK thought it was a smart idea to charge people for the pleasure of dying. Seriously a game like this and they charge you if you die, I didn't mind the whole concept of being killed and if you were carrying cash you would loose it, but to have it in your bank account and still loose a chunk for some arsehole shooting you as you walk out shop(which I would like to add, well fucking done to R* for making it so we can't defend ourself coming out of a shop as we can't equip a weapon), getting a car for a mission and as far as I can tell you even get charged for dying in TDM and stuff:mad:

I've had about 3 of my Characters vanish, which is a real bummer, but John Marston is my dad so hey ho!

A trick for keeping hold of all your money so your not charged on death, is spend all that you own in the stock market, I did this a lot in SP when messing around, so I can only imagine it would work in MP, well I'd hope.

Edited by JamesJevans

My latest complaint ... the cloud appears to be down, so I can't retrieve my level 12 character. I sure hope I didn't lose my character.

Same thing happened to me an hour ago, the servers went back up and my level six guy was still there, so hopefully your guy will be there too.

Sorry guys, I'm not allowed to complain anymore. Apparently, my difference in opinion with the people incessantly bitching is forbidden amongst other gamers.

So, while the idiots continue to bitch none stop about the tiniest things, I have to agree with them or say nothing.

Also, I don't say anything positive so fuck the Encyclopedia, all the help I've given in multiple threads, my contributions to guides, and fuck this forum. Later.

The hell? Some asshole report you for something?

The hell? Some asshole report you for something?

Nah, just getting a virtual beat down from every corner of this forum, telling me that all I ever do is whine, and that I have no right to disagree with the people who are always complaining. If that's the way I'm portrayed, then I see no reason to even try and be helpful.

I've helped a lot of people during my time here, yet all I'm known for is my darker side, where I tell people why I think they're wrong. I've reached my limit with it, and I'm not willing to help if I'm not even slightly appreciated or respected for it.

I hope the decent ones of you continue to enjoy the game, and once the online is sorted, I may run in to some of you online. :)

Nah, just getting a virtual beat down from every corner of this forum, telling me that all I ever do is whine, and that I have no right to disagree with the people who are always complaining. If that's the way I'm portrayed, then I see no reason to even try and be helpful.

I've helped a lot of people during my time here, yet all I'm known for is my darker side, where I tell people why I think they're wrong. I've reached my limit with it, and I'm not willing to help if I'm not even slightly appreciated or respected for it.

I hope the decent ones of you continue to enjoy the game, and once the online is sorted, I may run in to some of you online. :)

People react the same way to me. Doesn't stop me from being who I am and expressing me dry sarcasm and necessary hostility towards those who are in most needed of it. Either way, you're sexy Callum. Once our Crew can finally all be online at once, I'm looking forward to gaming with you.

Just ignore the assholes and toughen your nuts. x

Anyone notice how shit-looking the online characters look, too?

I mean, I've watched that opening cinematic for Online half a doazen times and it started to dawn on me that they really try to make sure you never catch sight of your character's face right alongside Lamar's. Even when they're driving together, your character has his face cast mostly in shadow.

Because you'll notice that the difference in the level of detail is a huge chasm.

Also, I think it's kind of hilarious that they've more-or-less adopted Saints Row for multplayer. It's a character you design, that everyone seems to know fresh off the boat and s/he never speaks.

This is too funny. If you're not offended that I don't have the issues with the game you have, why are you calling me names? That's how offended you are, you're attacking me with insults, when I've done nothing but say I don't have the issues you're having. In fact, I said I felt bad for people who have all these issues. The fuck is wrong with you?

Grow up.

I called you one name, Rosy Rainbows, not several. And I'm afraid that that name is far from an epithet. I have not attacked you in any way. I said you were being a dick, which is a qualifier and an opinion, not a name or an attack.

I initially quoted your list of how easy you thought it was to get online and contradicted it.

Everything after that was all you implying that I'm jealous or offended.

And the word for what you're doing here is called "gloating".

If you're not having problems, you shouldn't be posting in the bitching thread.

I mean, I've watched that opening cinematic for Online half a doazen times and it started to dawn on me that they really try to make sure you never catch sight of your character's face right alongside Lamar's. Even when they're driving together, your character has his face cast mostly in shadow.

Because you'll notice that the difference in the level of detail is a huge chasm.

Yeah, the characters online look awful.

I called you one name, Rosy Rainbows, not several. And I'm afraid that that name is far from an epithet. I have not attacked you in any way. I said you were being a dick, which is a qualifier and an opinion, not a name or an attack.

Oh...no wait, you called me a dick, you didn't say I was being one, in fact you said:

Oh, so then you're just rubbing it in everyone else's face that you're not having problems. In the bitching thread. What a dick.

Yup, name calling, i.e. attacking.

I initially quoted your list of how easy you thought it was to get online and contradicted it.

No argument there, I was just helping another member out, and when you contradicted my quote, I said that was only for you, and not me. Then the jealous jerry took over, and I got called a dick.

Everything after that was all you implying that I'm jealous or offended.

No I didn't imply, I said it directly. I also stated a few of my issues with the online, which you have decided to forget or not include, because it would mean I have a purpose for posting in the thread, and you don't want that. Hell, that actually makes sense, and since you're not in the business of making sense, it's really no surprise that you've ignored the majority of my posts.

And the word for what you're doing here is called "gloating".

I suppose, if I was actually gloating. Instead I've expressed how I wish the online would work for everyone. I've not once went "hey it works for me and not you, SUCK IT LOSER!". Then again since you're dim witted, no offense, I'm sure that's how you've taking my words.

If you're not having problems, you shouldn't be posting in the bitching thread.

Again, I have had problems with the game and posted them, all you've done since this started was whine and cry about me being a dick.

I can't wait to see how much of my post you ignore, I'm getting my popcorn ready for your response. #entertainment

Oh, and just to stay on topic, it's stupid that someone can wait for you to get down in a job menu and kill you. You should have a window to at least turn around or arm yourself. I've been killed a few times thanks to backing out of a lobby and some asshole is just standing there waiting on me.

Yeah, the characters online look awful.

I get the feeling they lowered the quality of the online characters so its a bit less laggy when theres 16 people in a lobby, knowing the severs they might struggle loading 16 fully customised characters lol

I get the feeling they lowered the quality of the online characters so its a bit less laggy when theres 16 people in a lobby, knowing the severs they might struggle loading 16 fully customised characters lol

Yeah, you're probably right. It's just a shame the models aren't as nicely detailed as the characters were in Single Player :/

Yeah, you're probably right. It's just a shame the models aren't as nicely detailed as the characters were in Single Player :/

I wouldn't have minded if they had say 20-30 pre built characters that were on a graphical level with everyone else like Lamar etc and just let us change a few minor details on them like hair, facial hair etc or if we wanted a complete custom guy let us use the rather shite creator to make a unique guy, but at the cost he doesn't look as graphicly appealing lol

Well, considering the crap creator only really gives you so many options anyway, they should've gone the Red Dead route and just made pre-rendered characters. Those were super-detailed and that didn't bog down online no matter if the session was full or not.

I really think the choosing your heritage part was put in so the creator would seem 'deep' but honestly it's just a charade to make you think you're actually having some input.

...you've ignored the majority of my posts.

Yes, and it's something that will continue for as long as I come to this site. I'm sorry for ever quoting you. I had no idea you'd lose your shit like that.

Please don't respond, I really don't care.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread