Glitched Achieves?

spyder2g

Are you guys not using an arcade stick then? You can press A and B but not hold them down. Default arcade controls should be just 3 buttons.

You can use lock and bomb for the shot achievement. Just don't hold down the buttons for laser at all.

If you don't use lock shot then you can't really score. Watch some replays to see how to play. You need to use it to turn the blue bullets into rings and to spawn yellow sperm bullets.

You can meet Bloody jitterbug in X or Arrange. Not sure about what you need to do to meet him in Arrange. I assume its the same but you use throw rather than lock as there is no lock in Arrange.

For the bullet cancel and power up mode achievements you just need to play Arrange properly. Use throw to spawn sculls and then collect the cross bullets with your familiar. This recharges the power up counter so you can stay in power up mode for at least 60 seconds. If you watch some replays you will see that most players don't really come out of power up whilst playing Arrange.

Replays are the best way to learn the finer points of the game.

I have a few top 100 scores for some characters but what the top Japanese players do is crazy!

no beat the whole game only using LT or RT to shoot, do not press A or B to shoot the laser

thanks, i got it :woop:

I've trouble getting some other achievements, like:

• ご褒美 (10)
    Get the Shortcake, IIX Mode only
  • 魔法使い (5)
    Collect a Magic Item (a.k.a. - a bomb)

EDIT: the small cake be found in the mansion, after the chandeliers there are 2 knights, the 1st apper from the right and the 2nd from the left (that doesnt appear if you play at level 1). kill the 2nd one with lock shot to get the small cake.

i got the achievement for it only after the update.

does anyone know how and where can get the bomb?

Patch is out today. Fixed the bright white in arcade mode. Added arcade leaderboard but no replays which is a shame. Bug that gave some players billions of extra points at the end of the game us fine.

Score 6 billion achievement has been fixed. Just got 1000 for this game.

• 7 months later...