Fast & Furious

IC3 L3G3ND

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so really easy achievement to get and I'm not lying.

Get someone who has unlocked the mini game to set up a private game and have him invite you to the level.

If you join half way through the race, it starts your time from when you enter the race.

So basically the host sends the invites out, chooses the mine kart minigame and he tells the 3 people (Be in a party obviously) he has done so and they accept they're invites.

The players invited should join half way through the race and get the achievement.

Tried and tested and works ^^

Get someone who has unlocked the mini game to set up a private game and have him invite you to the level.

If you join half way through the race, it starts your time from when you enter the race.

So basically the host sends the invites out, chooses the mine kart minigame and he tells the 3 people (Be in a party obviously) he has done so and they accept they're invites.

The players invited should join half way through the race and get the achievement.

Nice method should help thoes that dont have a turbo controller.

Please note that the timing maybe off when joining the hosts game depending on internet connection and how long it actually takes to join they're game.

But just make sure you have the invite sat in your message box and your ready to accept so it when host tells u too.

Please note that the timing maybe off when joining the hosts game depending on internet connection and how long it actually takes to join they're game.

But just make sure you have the invite sat in your message box and your ready to accept so it when host tells u too.

ok gt:Erico360 who wants to do this with me?