I'd rather be playing......

spyder2g

This is the only answer that makes sense unless you'd rather be playing a game that hasn't released yet. If you hate the game you're playing, stop.

I certainly don't HATE the game I'm playing right now - definitely wouldn't be playing it if I did - It's just that a lot of the time I'd rather be playing something else but for some reason I'm not be it lack of money, time or just plain too damn lazy to switch the disc :p. Sadly that happens to me pretty often.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing: Bioshock 2

Would tather be playing: Bioshock: Infinite

I think it is pretty easy to figure out why I would rather be playing Infinite, It looks BA!!!!!! I love Bioshock and I am replaying 2 to get the story in my head and get some achievements, but if I had a copy of Infinite, let's just say school would become a low priority...

Just this morning, I had my final multi-hour boosting session of Binary Domain, where nothing more was required than watching the match clock run down, over and over again. And only 2 randoms joined during almost 8 hours to provide a modicum of entertaining. So yeah, I was thinking how I'd rather be playing Borderlands 2.

Does anyone play any games purely for gamerscore?

Nope. I got the 1k in Hannah Montana while playing for fun. :D

For real though, is that rhetorical? Maybe trying to get your 5 posts? I'm pretty sure most of us on this site enjoy the GS boost, but we still play for fun. Fun first, GS second IMO.

Edited by Skorpion XBA