Pumped for The Pitt

PapaSmurf124

Are you pumped for the Pitt?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you pumped for the Pitt?

• Pumped
    • Eh, doesn't matter
    • Nah, not getting it

I'd just like to vent and say I am TIRED of over priced DLC. Stuff that should be in the game to begin with is being use to nickle and dime us to death post release.

At least with an XBLA game I get lots of playtime for the same price. But addtional DLC offers too little substance for too much money.

I fear there is a trend starting here - content be held back until after the release so that it can be sold as DLC.

In other words, we are really paying $80-100 a game (CAN).

(and btw, has anyone else noticed that newer 'big budget' releases have been costing $10 more than they use to?)

I'd just like to vent and say I am TIRED of over priced DLC. Stuff that should be in the game to begin with is being use to nickle and dime us to death post release.

At least with an XBLA game I get lots of playtime for the same price. But addtional DLC offers too little substance for too much money.

I fear there is a trend starting here - content be held back until after the release so that it can be sold as DLC.

(and btw, has anyone else noticed that newer 'big budget' releases have been costing $10 more than they use to?)

All very true, even the "Big" games are getting noticably smaller so they can sell you pieces of it later!

Still looking forward to this 1 though, all sounds great apart from the "Collect 100...." Achievement!...

I do agree with you on the money issue. But it will get to a breaking point, so I'm gonna let it run it's course. Eventually everyone will refuse to buy it no matter how much they like it and They will be forced back to the way it used to be, or cheaper content. But in today's failing economy, their idea is to try and make as much money as they can before it's too late lol

You know it's bad when developers ship the game with all of the DLC in it, then periodically sell the unlocks for 800 MS points a pop. Fallout 3 is in my opinion one of the greatest games on the 360, and is one of my favorite games ever. I'm probably going to end up buying every piece of large DLC that comes out. Hell, I'm contemplating setting my alarm clock for 2 am just to get my hands on this DLC as early as I can.

I'm probably going to end up buying every piece of large DLC that comes out. Hell, I'm contemplating setting my alarm clock for 2 am just to get my hands on this DLC as early as I can.

I bought a 4000 point card in December just for all the dlc in Fallout and the mythic maps for halo. And I'm seriously thinking about staying up all night and finish the pitt before I go to work at 930, lol. Yeah it's kinda sad I guess, lol.

Operation Anchorage was a little bit of dissapointment but the Pitt should be better.. Or I hope so.

The price isn't so much if you really thinks about it.

In Swden it is like 80 swedish crones for 3-4 hour of gameplay, hey, mirror's Edge had the same amount of gameplay if you measure time and i paid a hell lot mopre for that.

On the other hand where the GTA IV expansion really cheap because we got really much new content

Could not agree with u anymore