Achievement Tradng Thread

Seppälä

Hi guys!

I need the following armors: Mining Armor, Jungle Armor, Hallowed Armor, Dragon Armor, Spectral Armor, Titan Armor.

I also need pretty much all the pets apart from the bat.

Also, I would be grateful if someone could let me in to their hollowed/corrupted world.

I don't have much to offer as far as Terraria goes (at least I'd think nothing I have would be useful to someone who already has the best armor sets, etc. ;)) but still, any help would be much appreciated, I'm guessing I could return the favor better by helping in any other game that I own.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. I need help getting the Corruption, Hallowed, Armor, Pet, and the hard mode bosses achievements. If anyone's willing to let me drop in their world and get those, please add and message me over xbox. Gamertag is Yokuo X

Hey People :)

Have:

- Corruption World (51%)

Looking for:

- Hallowed World

My Husband and I finally managed to get the Corruptible Achievement.

And we are looking for somebody with a Hallowed world, so we can trade

both achievements

If you have a Hallowed world and need a Corruption world.

Send me a message to my

GT: Angel of Aeris or my hubby GT: Castillo82.

Thank you in advance. :)

I'm done. Me and husband got the Hallowed Achievement. Thank you so much again <3

Edited by Nurse Valentine

Was on a few days ago, but I've gotten some achievements since then.

I still need the Corruption, All Armor (I'm only missing 4 or 5 sets), and need to beat Skeletron Prime and the final boss for the Exterminator achievements. I'd really appreciate any help offered. Gamertag is Yokuo X, add me if you can help, or send me a message on here. Thanks!

EDIT: Just need help with the Corruption and Armor now. If anyone can help with either, please let me know! :)

Edited by Yokuo X

I have all the armor that I can trade or dupe for pets and the Hallow and corrupt world achievements. I have the slime and bat. Also have the Tizona and vulcan which are the best weapons in the game. message me if interested. GT-SUGA CC

Friend me if you have 50/50 worlds for the hallow/corruption achievement. I have slime, zombie, and bat pet. I have most armors, including full miner. Dragon and Titan too. Friend has spectral. Can easily kill all bosses. Want 50/50 achievements though and additional pets. Please include item/achievement help offer with friend request.

I need the Hallowed/Corrupted achievements, Mining Pants and Shirt, and all the pets except slime. I'm willing to give you whatever you want, including help with any of the bosses, as I've solo'd The Twins, Skeletron Prime, AND Ocram. Please send me a message if you can help with all or some of those, and I'll give something in return if you want.

EDIT: Oh yes, Gamertag is Delmaru. If you send a FR, add something about Terraria and we'll work out the deal.

EDIT 2: Just need the Hallowed/Corrupted achievements now, as well as the Miner's outfit minus the helmet.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, Iwas just gifted the Miner Stuff by a friend of a friend, and I think I can do the last 2 achievements myself anyway. So much for that.

Edited by Delmaru