Co-op Online?

I highly doubt we will see any live co-op added in the future as Kill Team was developed by THQ Warrington which recently closed (you may recall news about the studio also making Red Faction Battlegrounds).

There's always the possibility that sales will justify THQ moving production to a different studio though... We can hope!

i sure hope you are wrong mercianix! i am pretty peeved about the lack of online play. that and not having the ability to choose the space wolves as a chapter are the only two thumbs down i have so far...
Even I hope I'm wrong but the studio has definitely closed (x360a have a follow-up article on it today.) It does seem that 10 staff have been kept on to complete Kill Team development for PSN so perhaps they can work in some online co-op for XBL!

Even I hope I'm wrong but the studio has definitely closed (x360a have a follow-up article on it today.) It does seem that 10 staff have been kept on to complete Kill Team development for PSN so perhaps they can work in some online co-op for XBL!

doubtful, they will finish it then prolly let go as well or moved to another game studio.