Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this game and would like some peeps to squad up with. I only have a couple friends who play and they haven't been on lately. I like Conquest but I don't really care what game mode. I admit I'm a newb, switched over to this game from COD games, but I will work with you as a teammate instead of being a dumb random. I spot, and depending on what class i'm playing, drop med kits and revive, drop ammo, repair your tank, etc. And I will communicate over the mic, if there are actually people to communicate with! (so far I've been nothing but a random with randoms who don't talk, and while the game is still fun, it kinda gets boring after a while).

Gamertag: KillrNut.

I would like to add my name, but all depends when you plan on doing it..any ideas? I just need suppression, air warfare and squad wipe.

Well I have been a bit lazy and haven't fully checked out each person location but I am thinking of doing it at 11pm/12am GMT very soon maybe tonight.

So far for the MCom/Squad wipe we have

Muckrak3r

DanTheGamer11

TigaSefi

Bones0nfire

Jephcote83

IV FS199 VI

so 2 spaces left.

Two spaces left :)

Nicked from an earlier post.

After reading some posts on other sites it seems you need 8 people to "activate" a server, whether this is true or not remains to be seen but I'm putting together a list of 8 people who want to swap ribbons, the one for 6 air kills in particular.

We will need to find an empty server on squad rush if possible.

Edited by TigaSefi

Thanks Random Weddle.

I'll be adding people to my friend lists. We're one short so if anyone can help out that would be great. I will do a server search and message everyone in the group the server name and number and the squad leader for each side should be able to find it.

Thanks Random Weddle.

I'll be adding people to my friend lists. We're one short so if anyone can help out that would be great. I will do a server search and message everyone in the group the server name and number and the squad leader for each side should be able to find it.

Hey can we do the Air warfare thing everybody is crap online yesterday a guy got on a Mi 28 and I had to fight of helicopters and stuff with crappy rockets:( Guy wanting exp use MAV to spot? I did it for whole game and got 10k exp(from motion assists!)...

I need someone to let me kill them with the F-35. That's all I need, and I will return the favor. I fucking hate the jets in this game, and why they felt the need to include TWO achievements with them is beyond retarded.

If anyone still needs a kill with that piece of shit hit me up, gamer tag, Tha Mantis