Chess partners

loonyrob

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can help anyone boost, just start a game, we will go for foolsmate to make it fast, if you send the request (making you the white pieces, you win, if your black, loose the game.

Follow the thread that has the steps to win in 5 moves (foolsmate). This will make for quick games. Just swap wins, win one, loose one.

Add Me - GT D M HavoX

• 3 months later...
I can help anyone boost, just start a game, we will go for foolsmate to make it fast, if you send the request (making you the white pieces, you win, if your black, loose the game.

Follow the thread that has the steps to win in 5 moves (foolsmate). This will make for quick games. Just swap wins, win one, loose one.

Add Me - GT D M HavoX

why not the four move check mate? why 5?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost the Competative Challenge pins on this. I can assist with info for second player to get Checkmate on turn 2 and we can alternate invites every 5 games so that the other player becomes Black and goes second for the wins.

EDIT: Tried getting this earlier, though not able to get invites from a friend and he does not get my invites. Hopefully this is not a permanent issue. Would like to have another person send me an invite and let me send them one to see if it works.

Edited by EliteGamingMyth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also cannot send game invites. It gives me a "cannot connect to Xbox Live" error message and doesn't matter if i try and send it to email addresses or gamertags. My phone is connected when i attempt this and have tried on and off for days now and no luck.

My game now lets me send invites. However, i still cannot play a move. When i try it says something like "can't connect to game" and i have tried numerous times and on 3 different internet connections. This means the last 3 achievements i need for this are unobtainable. What an utter pile of crap.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...