SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

Hey guys, I'm willing to help some of you on Spec Ops if you need me. I have all 69 Stars, but I haven't done them in a while, so I'll have to get used to them again. =p The only thing I ask of you is to at least have a mic so we can communicate and to respect me when I have to get off or when I get bored. Yes, I'll try and do Wetwork with you if you're having some trouble. xd It was a pain in the butt! Send me a friend request and I'll get back to you!

GT: Bad Ham

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i will be willing to do any spec. op you need and i need to do the last 2 in delta and all of them in Echo... i will do anything else the other person needs... GT caboose12345678

yo i need to do 1 in charlie some in delta and 2 in echo...I can help out too whenever you want to hit it up. Send me a FR i should be playing in about 3 hours or so. I'm from the US in the middle east right now so my time may be off from yours.:locked

I feel like a noob for asking this but when I tried to boost with my friend in cage match it didn't let him join and wouldn't let me join when he invited me. So CAN you invite to cage match? Also I'm up for boosting FMJ. After 7 hours of hell last night I finally got my FMJ kills with my Scar, only to be dissappointed by nothing happening with the gun mastery. I'll be on around 7-11pm EST.