Achievement Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody tell me where to find the shrunken heads in the very first level?

The green chest is right at the beginning but I checked every little bit of the rooms and I didn't find a single one.

I read in another forum that one guy replayed the level and the heads were floating around the chest. I restarted the level a couple of times but no heads for me..

Finish the game, then replay the level. 3 skulls will be floating around the chest.

Anyone found all the 7 sea Charts in Singapore? I can only find 6.

And the Gold Bars in Shipwreck City? I only found 4 (!).

Any suggestions on how to get 100 souls?

All seven gold bars - You have to speak to the lone pirate in Eastdocks area, this will activate a sub quest.

Finding the booty quest...

There will be various items - notoriety bags, gold bars, jackanism skulls appear in the docks area's

Amongst these are the final gold bars

100 Souls

Go to replay mode and do Port Royal level

Head to the fort area as there are several Jackanism skulls around to pick up, use one at a time to get the max no. of souls possible, there will be loads of redcoats to kill as they spawn infinately.

:woop:

Anyone know where the 7 Periwigs are in port royal? i can only find 6 and have search the entire level.

Can't remeber where they all are but the 2 that i was stuck on were.

1. When you first start the level run along the pier till you get to the street and turn left and on your right are 3 doors under archways. Its in one of them.

2. This one was at the last part of this level where you have to activate all the levers.

When you start turn right in the main arena and there are some small scaffold platforms. Climb the rope and jump on the platform then sprint jump to the next and work your way round the wall and there will be the periwig.

Ok i am stuck on level three, i cannot find the last shell anywhere

Ok i am stuck on level three, i cannot find the last shell anywhere

I got this from gamefaqs (Kudos to Gamer Joo):

After lighting your sword with pitch and burning the seaweed the gun deck level will load and you will be facing the first shell.

Directly in front of you will be a ladder, go down that ladder and you will see the 2nd shell behind it on your way down.

Through the door into the next room unhidden will be the 3rd shell.

In the next room by the guard railing going around the location of the calypso chest will be the 4th shell.

In the next room go up the ladder into the organ room and you will be facing the fifth shell.

Back down the ladder and down the stairs, to your right and behind the stairs will be the 6th shell.

The 7th shell is hidden, after playing the organ you head back down the ladder and down the stairs a SECOND time and beat another group of enemies for a SECOND music sheet. Play that sheet and you will be given the 7th shell.

Only 3 Achievements left now.

1. Calypso on Sea Battle level, can't find it anywhere but there was a guy in a cell i talked to that needed his bottle of rum back from a wall grabber but i can find it anywhere i guess that is a sub mission for the calypso. Any help anyone?????

2. Seven Gold Bars, but doing that now after your guide :)

3. 100 Souls, guess i just got to replay each level to get a better score on each with the shrunken heads

Damn it not out over here yet, comes out on the 25th may, there is a few walkthroughs from ign.com and other sites i just googled and found a few, check them out they should help you complete your game.

Got any links m8y i think i have searched every site and forums for help so far and no luck

Only 3 Achievements left now.

1. Calypso on Sea Battle level, can't find it anywhere but there was a guy in a cell i talked to that needed his bottle of rum back from a wall grabber but i can find it anywhere i guess that is a sub mission for the calypso. Any help anyone?????

The bottle of Rum appears when you pull a wall grabber out of the wall (I believe it is the one which is one storey higher and in the last room). Just pull all of them out of the wall, eventually you will get the Bottle of Rum. Return it to the guy in the cell and you receive your Calypso piece.

The bottle of Rum appears when you pull a wall grabber out of the wall (I believe it is the one which is one storey higher and in the last room). Just pull all of them out of the wall, eventually you will get the Bottle of Rum. Return it to the guy in the cell and you receive your Calypso piece.

how do u pull them out of the wall? i know when u keep pressing Y it just releases u from them and whne u hit them they never seem to die just stun.

Edit: Never mind sussed it now :) just souls to go now.. Time consuming though beacuase you cant keep replaying the same level u have to improve the score on each level till your total is 100/100. Anyone got the 100 and if so please give me some good pointers :p

Can someone help me out with Periwigs in Port Royal?

I have these:

1) Climb rope after meeting voodoo woman – chest is at end of balcony under wooden crane in Brocketts Dock.

2) Main Street – rope hanging down in front of building to right of start point. You have to talk to Vasquez before this rope is lowered then it is easy to spot. Periwig is on the balcony.

3) Warehouse Docks – proceed into area after duelling, head towards water then to furthest point to the left where a chest awaits.

4) Warehouse Docks – as you break open the metal gate to face the Lieutenant & his men, there is a Periwig up the stairs to your right in plain view.

5) Whilst fighting the men and trying to get to the levers to raise the portcullis, there is a Periwig in plain view which is on one of the wooden scaffolds. To get to it, you have to make a sword assisted jump , then shimmy across two ledges before dropping down at your destination.

Any ideas on any more - buggered if I could find em!?

There's one in the first area, there are three wooden doors on the bottom of the main building in the area, you can open the middle door with an iron bar (in a chest near a drunken man)

In the now open room is a periwig.

Now for the other your missing... head down towards where the little bridge is in the first area, there is a ladder near here climb it and shimmy on the ledge to the right hand side of you, follow it around until it ends and a chest with a periwig inside will be on the platform

I have a little problem with the 11 calypso pieces.. so far I collected 10 pieces but I don't know in which levels.

When I look in the book the left side is full with 6 images.

On the right side I have 4 images. The ones missing are the bottom left and the middle left. But because there are only 11 pieces one spot has to be empty?

Can somebody tell me which piece I missed and where in which level it is? *g*

Edit: Is there some counting I can do? Like the first image on the top left is the first level, the second image to the right is the second level?

I can't find the calypso peace on Isla Crucas. Is it in the room to the left of the start, which is first locked and can only be accessed at the end? Cause I didn't look there, I fought the final enemies and then a cutscene started.

I can't find the calypso peace on Isla Crucas. Is it in the room to the left of the start, which is first locked and can only be accessed at the end? Cause I didn't look there, I fought the final enemies and then a cutscene started.

yes it is you need to get it with elizabeth. pull the switch in the cave then out off the edge and into the cave before the gate closes

There's one in the first area, there are three wooden doors on the bottom of the main building in the area, you can open the middle door with an iron bar (in a chest near a drunken man)

In the now open room is a periwig.

Now for the other your missing... head down towards where the little bridge is in the first area, there is a ladder near here climb it and shimmy on the ledge to the right hand side of you, follow it around until it ends and a chest with a periwig inside will be on the platform

Thanks mate, no doubt I will need more help... ;)

OK, I must either be blind or just plain crap at collect-a-missions.

Need help with Nautilus Shells in Flying Dutchman

Here are the ones I have:

1) After boarding Flying Dutchman and opening the door to the gun deck with fire, you will see the nautilus shell in plain view behind the stairs you can see.

2) Behind the stairs descending into GunDeck part 2.

3) In next room next to a cannon crew in next room from number 2.

4) Next to cannon crew in room next to 3.

5) In room before you head up to the organ room, head down a spiral staircase to find a nautilus shell directly behind you.

6) Enter organ room via. Ladder, nautilus shell is on your immediate left in plain view.

OK, I must either be blind or just plain crap at collect-a-missions.

Need help with Nautilus Shells in Flying Dutchman

Here are the ones I have:

1) After boarding Flying Dutchman and opening the door to the gun deck with fire, you will see the nautilus shell in plain view behind the stairs you can see.

2) Behind the stairs descending into GunDeck part 2.

3) In next room next to a cannon crew in next room from number 2.

4) Next to cannon crew in room next to 3.

5) In room before you head up to the organ room, head down a spiral staircase to find a nautilus shell directly behind you.

6) Enter organ room via. Ladder, nautilus shell is on your immediate left in plain view.

after you put the 2 peices of the music script together and play the organ go back down to where you got the 2nd peice and you'll have to fight another set of creatures. after their killed grab the new music sheet go play the organ and the last nutshell will be given to u.