Filling out every 'room' to get 200.6%!!!

yes i have, the room is discovered in both maps, i think i have a bug or something. I fear i will have to start the game again.

I don´t have all the monsters in the list of the master librarian, does it influence in the percentage of game i have? because i don't have vandal sword, but i don´t think it is needed

thanks anyway D0CTOR D0OM

if someone more could help me i would be very thankful

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 200.4%, which meant I was missing ONE room! I sat right next to my TV and held a piece of paper with the corresponding castle on it, and systematically went through and checked each room. I did this 5 times each castle, and I still couldn't see it! :(

So I took some saran wrap, put it over my screen, and traced out one of the castle maps with a sharpie. Then I went to the other castle, flipped over the saran wrap and BAM! Right away I saw the missing room.

Never before have I gone to such asinine lengths to get an achievement. ;)

OK, I'm pulling my hair out looking for one room. Can another set of eyes PLEASE help me out? I am posting pics of my maps. I am aware that this does not show the room across from the final save point or the rooms leading to and including Shaft and Dracula - those total 12 more rooms, giving me 1889: one short. HELP!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just made it, thanks for your help, guys. Too bad it's impossible to reach 200.6% without resorting to a guide, though, because of that rock you have to cross as a wolf and as a bat to unlock the room... You can't find that by yourself, it's just too weird.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm i i checked my whole map a few times of both and everything is filled and such and i checked all the Savepoint/teleport and Hidden rooms and i saw i had them all already found, got 200.5% now and i really cant find the last room bah hate it always the last thing is hard to find and yeah i filled the room where u fight shaft :<

alright so i played Castlevania today again and i was walking every room in the game and when i entered a secret room what i actually already entered cus it was opened and on my Map and im pretty sure 100% sure that i entered it but when i entered it i got Achievement Unlocked and i was like wtf!, anyone else had the same?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone VERY easy way to get 200.6% but im sorry it takes alot to explain it. All you have to do is look up "Castlevania SOTN glitches" there are numerous glitches that can get you way over 200.6% up to maybe 400% although some do not work on 360, most do i have done them. there are videos and such so it shouldn't take too long to figure it out.

i have 199.3% of the game, and there seems to b a door that is on my map, yet i cant open, in the inverted castle... close to the top of the castle(where u fought richter in the normal castle) where there are all those spinning cogs, and medusa heads that turn u 2 stone, in the room to the far right, at the top, there is a little dot on my map like theres a room there. i went there and it is blocked with a cage, and mist CANNOT pass it... ne1 know what im talking about? if so, does it have ne thing to do with those cogs that u have 2 hit in order 4 them to spin??

• 4 weeks later...

i have .1 left, and i know where the secret room is just cant get inside???

its in the reg castle, in the room with all those fish people that respawn to no end...

all the way at the bottom left hand corner, it apears to be a small square room but theres concrete in the way, wing smash didnt work, neither did the wolf charge. nor did soul steal or any other spell,. im stumped and mad, its the last room left, and i cant get inside,.

(some how i opened the opposite room in the inverted castle but dont remember how...)

never mind guys, after waiting an hour i found a video on youtube showing me how to,..

for anyone else wondering, you go through that rock face in the room with the bat form, then again the other way with the wolf form, then the secret room will open up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone confirm that you should have 100.3 before entering the inverted?? Also, do those cracks in the wall holding pot roast or other things count as rooms?? Ive got 943 rooms at 100.1 with only the first inverted room cleared but when comparing maps I cant find anything unchecked. Thanks for the help.