Easiest 1,000 of 2011?

Ace Attorney 86

Easiest or quickest?

Transformers: Dark of the Moon was an easy one at about 6 - 7 hours (including the online). Megamind was easy and quick with the exception of that damned glitch, but that also came out in November 2010 ;)

I was going to say Truth or Lies, but that came out in September 2010. Mayhem was easy if you don't count the last two races (came out in March 2011, around 5 - 6 hours). Also, Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Force, which is Japanese but region free, was extremely easy (took me about 5 hours). But that one came out the last week of December 2010.

For sports games, Madden 12 and NCAA Football 12 took me about 10 hours each. Lego Pirates, while very easy, took me 25 hours. Lego SW The Clone Wars took me around 30 hours, but was also easy.

Man vs. Wild, Captain America, Green Lantern and Cars 2 are other easy ones at about 5 - 7 hours each.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...
I think it comes down to this or Megamind. Anyone else have some contenders they would like to mention?

Umm Megamind took me less one hour for all the achievements , this doesn't come close regardless if its easy :uzi:

Another one minute 1000G Avatar( now the movie game the other one) so f..ckin easy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Umm Megamind took me less one hour for all the achievements , this doesn't come close regardless if its easy :uzi:

Another one minute 1000G Avatar( now the movie game the other one) so f..ckin easy

Are you saying you got 1000G in Megamind in less than 60 minutes. If so you are either lying, or have no concept of time. There's no way it can be done in less than 3 hours.

Also Avatar came out years ago.

LoveFilm are sending me NCIS today, so I'll use a guide and see how long it takes me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I'd say this might be the easiest game for achievements the 360 has, at least that I know of. There's no need to follow a guide at all, and no achievements are missable.

I'm not counting The Last Airbender, because you don't actually have to play the entire game to get all the achievements.

I was expecting to like this more, since I heard it was like the CSI games, and I really liked those, but it's really not, and it's pretty boring, no where near the worst game ever, but it's not great.

People throw the "this is the worst game ever made" thing around way too much.

Edited by Earthbound_X