Fifa 12 and Hacked Gamertag Accounts

Tyger7

Hey Guys, just a heads-up... I just noticed that the little dick-fuck who hacked my XBL-Acct back at the end of January just did it AGAIN at the end of last week!

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK??!! :eek:

1st time I was playing Battlefield 3 (EA) and this time I was playing Mass Effect 3 (EA). Awesome! I can't wait to get my next EA game!!!

And I jumped through all the hoops MS had me do, and they assured me that the problem was solved.

After calling MS again today, I spoke with someone who was actually really helpful. Hopefully they actually catch this little chickenshit soon and hang him by his fucking toenails! Rrrrrrrrrr!!! Sorry, I'm usually a really mellow guy, but MAN this really pisses me off. :mad:

Does this little douche-bag really think he's messing with the big-bad corporation called MicroSoft? You fucking idiot! YOU'RE NOT!!! You're only messing with lowly little individual players like me. WHY??!! Seriously WHY? Hey, here's a crazy idea... why don't you try PAYING FOR YOUR OWN GODDAMN DLC YOU LITTLE FUCK-STICK!

And I'm right there with you guys on that stupid FIFA 12 game... every time I see it in my recent games list, I'm overwhelmed buy the urge to hunt this little hacker-wanna-be down myself! UGHHHH!!!

It's just sitting there as big fat reminder that MS and EA clearly don't give a shit about any of us AT ALL!!! Guys, PLEASSSE.... FUCKING FIX THIS!!!

Ahhh, okay... I feel better. Thanks for letting me vent.

Cheers :drunk

* EDIT *

...okay, I'm sorry. I was proven wrong... :rolleyes:

Microsoft actually DOES care about us.

They took wonderful care of me, once again. And they did it all in about a 24-hour period of time. Nice. Thanks Microsoft. And sorry again for letting my anger get so misdirected. My anger really is ALL directed at that incredibly annoying little hacker-wannabe... and EA! :mad:

Edited by Splinter4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hacked on Christmas day... you can see on my profile under "Played Games" that I have ONE measly achievement just for that game.

I was just lucky I caught them in the middle of trying to take my account. I logged and had a little tug and pull over redownloading my account between our 360s before changing my password. Apparently, they spent only $5 worth of my MS, but didn't managed to transfer things over.

I can feel your pain though, everyone. It felt unsafe for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me last week. My friend knew I would never in my life play this stupid game, so he knew something was off. Thankfully, Microsoft refunded my points with no hassle and didn't lock my account. Now this piece of shit is on my account forever. I'm honestly more upset about that than the $20.

My account got hacked back in December last year and I forced myself to play through 70+ hours of FIFA 12 to get the full 1K and maintain my completion %.

For anyone who is considering doing this but has no experience of FIFA games (like me), all of the achievements are ok and only two caused a major issue. Get promoted in an online league and complete a challenge. Two of the 50 achievements require at least 40-50 hours of grinding.

Ultimate Team - achieve a club value of £85 million

This involves playing UT games over and over again until you can afford to buy enough players. This took me around 30 hours

Fifa for Life - Play for 50 Hours

The time is UT does not count to this so you need to play 100 games at 15 minute halves.

After all that work I can't believe that EA have now released DLC which has ruined my 100% completion! There is no way I am spending 1800msp on something I don't want - I feel EA as a compensation should allow for a free download.

I had this garbage happen to me a few months back and unfortuantely now have this POS game on my gamercard as well! I think I could handle everything else that happened with it but seeing this there was the worst thing by far. :mad:

I was slightly considering picking this game up when it got cheaper next year to at least make my completion in it respectable but now that they are adding more pricy DLC to it there's no way that's happening! Bad enough I would have to slog through hours of shitty gaming in the regular version but to do it all again for the DLC, no fucking way!

It's already been beaten to death how Microsoft can't/won't remove games that have GS on them. I can see why to a certain extent especially after having this happen but you would think they would be able to keep track of who filed complaints about this and those people should be given a choice to remove this crap as they clearly had to suffer for days/weeks (in my case) to get their gamercard back so they obviously didn't play the game and got hacked!

If nothing else, why not at least give us the option to hide certain games from our gamercard from public viewing? You can already hide your whole list of games so no one can see them, why not just a certain few? At least that way no one else can see you played the garbage and ideally the GS/achievements wouldn't be counted either!

One can only hope they do something similar to this in the future because at this point I would seriously pay to get rid of this from my card:rant:

Same shit just happend to me today... completion percentage ruined... 4800 MS points stolen... I'm so pissed off... MS should remove this FIFA crap when the evidence of obviously having been hacked is overwhelming thanks to this thread.... :mad:

As I discovered this today on a saturday I had to write MS... Still waiting for a response....

(BTW New tag....I changed it to ZigXaq)

I was hacked in the early hours yesterday, lost over 3000 points, I changed my password and they still got online later that day. Xbox Support were very helpful to be fair and said that the problem should be resolved in 3 or 4 days, my account hasn't been locked yet though! Good thing I don't have any credit card details on my xbox, every cloud and all that!

Add me to the list as well...

Happened yesterday at about the time I normally finish work.

Went home, cooked dinner, ate, decided to leave the dishes for the next day and just relax, playing games.

When I logged on, I got a message saying that I was previously logged on a different console. I noticed that there was additional GS and an additional "friend" currently online. All Fifa 12. all my 2000-2500 ish MSP: gone.

Immediately contacted Microsoft support. There was an extra e-mail added to the log-in list (already removed). My secret question had been changed to something Spanish. Anyway, all that was resolved quickly. Now to get my MSP back and FIFA removed from my GS (they would look into it, since I specifically mentioned it on the original call).

Now, to wait sometime between a week and a month before this mess gets sorted out.

PS: I did not fall victim to phishing practices, but my sister's e-mail account got hacked 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's where they got my e-mail.

PPS: I do have an EA-account (Amalur, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age O and 2). same e-mail, different passwords (of the 12+ characters, small and capital letters and weird symbols thrown in the mix-variety).

I was hacked a few days ago. Someone hacked my EA account and since the login I used is the same they were able to access my Live account. They spent the 2800 MSP I had on FIFA 12 cards, but luckily didn't change my password or charge my credit card. I contacted MS support online and they launched an "investigation" which surprisingly only took 3 days (they said on the phone that it could take up to a month). At the end of it they locked my account and sent new login info and a code for my stolen points to an alternate email.

He's on his account right now, signed into Xbox Live. Not sure, but I guess the person screwed up? What're his next steps/options?

What have you done so far? Just because you are signed in does not mean that your account is not still hacked. Only the most jacked up hackees lose all account access, most people just lose their MSP and get their CC used. Hackers want your money, not your account.

What have you done so far? Just because you are signed in does not mean that your account is not still hacked. Only the most jacked up hackees lose all account access, most people just lose their MSP and get their CC used. Hackers want your money, not your account.

Well there was a charge of $60 to his account. Right now, he's signed in despite the fact that he doesn't know what the guy changed his passsword to. He's trying to reset it.

Got hacked back in January,everything returned from Microsoft,3 days no Xbox.stuffed 15 gammeracore for FIFA which they said they would remove but didn't.hey ho now starting to grind FIFA out.just going to cost map for the online achievement I could not get as there was no cup games available when I used the 2 day trial.I can live with 980/1000.

Add me to the list as well...

Happened yesterday at about the time I normally finish work.

Went home, cooked dinner, ate, decided to leave the dishes for the next day and just relax, playing games.

When I logged on, I got a message saying that I was previously logged on a different console. I noticed that there was additional GS and an additional "friend" currently online. All Fifa 12. all my 2000-2500 ish MSP: gone.

Immediately contacted Microsoft support. There was an extra e-mail added to the log-in list (already removed). My secret question had been changed to something Spanish. Anyway, all that was resolved quickly. Now to get my MSP back and FIFA removed from my GS (they would look into it, since I specifically mentioned it on the original call).

Now, to wait sometime between a week and a month before this mess gets sorted out.

PS: I did not fall victim to phishing practices, but my sister's e-mail account got hacked 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's where they got my e-mail.

PPS: I do have an EA-account (Amalur, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age O and 2). same e-mail, different passwords (of the 12+ characters, small and capital letters and weird symbols thrown in the mix-variety).

Good luck with having the gamerscore removed.I.mentioned it to them when I got hacked.They said yes it will be removed,but they did not.

Edited by Shinobi273

I was Hacked on 15/05. Had my account back within 2 days. Had 4800MS points given back as a redeem code.

It's just a good thing I knew what I was doing when it was hacked, quickly changed password, then clicked on profile protection which within 2 hours kicks anyone off your account on LIVE. Phoned Micosoft next morning as closed at time. They sorted the rest.

When I asked about gamescore being deleted they said it was not possible.

Updated my profile so no one who is not my friend will not see my games, removed all cards along with a few other security measures.

The hacker did play minecraft on my account which I was not happy with but it could have been much worse if I hadn't spotted it early.

& for all you idiots on here who think we get hacked because its our fault believe me it's not, my EA account has different password & email address to my XBOX LIVE account & the email for my account is not used anywhere else.

Edited by supadryz

I got hacked a few hours back... They took my 2040 MP. Thank God I didn't have a credit card attached to my account! Also I guess I can consider myself lucky because they didn't change the password on any of my accounts! I just hope that Microsoft will give me all my points back...!

I got hacked a few hours back... They took my 2040 MP. Thank God I didn't have a credit card attached to my account! Also I guess I can consider myself lucky because they didn't change the password on any of my accounts! I just hope that Microsoft will give me all my points back...!

I really don't understand why a hacker has the skill to hack an account yet they don't change the password? I mean that would be the 1st thing I would have done. I think it's basically they don't care about the account. All they are after is your MS points & to buy as much stuff from your credit card through Xbox live.

Good luck with having the gamerscore removed.I.mentioned it to them when I got hacked.They said yes it will be removed,but they did not.

Yeah, they said they would look into it but in the end those points are still there.

At least I got my account back after 2 days and they fully refunded my lost points. Still waiting to cash those in, because there's no way i'm going to keep that amount of points on my profile again. Cash it, and spend it (preferably all of it in one go).

Still looking for FIFA 12 in the rubbish bin or second hand isle (those 35/1250 points bug me).

I was hacked on Wed. While I was sleeping my brother sent me a text saying "Your playing FIFA 2012!?"

Hes been obsessed with the game for months. I figured he was nuts and said "no I wasn't. You must be mistaken." Cut to 2 days later and I notice my gamer score is different and FIFA 2012 is now on my achievement list for 3 and ALL my microsoft points vanished. I get online an sure enough some ass spent all 4600 I had (it was the first, and consequently last time I ever buy the biggest amount of points you can buy). I phoned microsoft and the investigation is on.

Such a load of crap...This has been going on for months, someone at microsoft or EA needs to grow a brain cell and figure out what the deal is. My EA account has the same email but a different password than XBL. And who in their right ****ING mind thought it was a good idea to allow players something they can "give" away to other accounts? Did they not realize the potential for just this kinda crap a hacker could take advantage of in the name of profit?

Thankfully my brother will let me borrow FIFA 2012 when he gets done with it so I can at least increase the achievements for it. I can't imagine going through all this and being a completist and being forced to purchase a game from perhaps the people who allowed the breach to happen in the first place!

GT: beyndtheinfinit