Wow, give it a try

This one just kind of snuck up on me, its great game guys a must buy I reckon it may be 800 points but I think its worth it, its pretty much multiplayer but it can get very intense

Go get it guys, dl the trial if your unsure, then multiply that but like 10 then you got your multiplayer experience especially if its with friends, so encourage them to get it as well and you’ll have a great time as a nice casual FPS with some twists involved, teleporting telekinesis etc

Cheers

Hmm when i next buy ms points i might get this, But it dont seem many people know about it. Is it easy to find a match on xboxlive? So many good games are out but most of the time not that many people know about them so the xboxlive is empty D;

Is it the same with this game?

I think il still get it even if no one plays it :D

Hmm when i next buy ms points i might get this, But it dont seem many people know about it. Is it easy to find a match on xboxlive? So many good games are out but most of the time not that many people know about them so the xboxlive is empty D;

Is it the same with this game?

I think il still get it even if no one plays it :D

I'd actually missed this game completely until yesterday when I was browsing the marketplace. So is this game pretty much online only like Shadowrun? And if so, as the guy above asked, is the online fairly active?

Seriously, this game totally rocks! I missed out on it last week when it first came out, but I tried the demo today, immediately hocked up the 800MSP and played the crap out of it for like 5 straight hours! It's a blast! And for a first-person shooter, I think it's up there with a lot of the retail games.

It really does feel like Unreal 2003, except with telekinesis and other stuff!

• 7 months later...