Achievement Trading Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm well-aware rarely anyone plays this game anymore, but I need this blasted 4-player achievement as well. It sounded like you could do it in local play, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you can do it using two gold accounts from one 360, I only need two other people to help me (and I'd obviously help you in exchange). Of course, you can't get the regular online multiplayer using two golds on one 360, so we may want three other people just to be safe. Thank you for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

haven't played in forever, but all i need is "big winner" so if anyone wants to boost for that, count me in... FR me and mention this game so i'll know what the deal is... i have a friend with this game that might be able to join also, depending on schedule...

Edit: got this, just wanted to point out that GUESTS COUNT! If anyone needs someone to boost three wins and I'm on, I've got 4 controllers and plenty of free time, so send me a message!

Edited by Kaiser Sigil

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

need the 2 online achievements

GT: Bishop of soul

# of Retail Games 100%34 # of Arcade Games 100%23 Most proud 100% games GOW3(2000),Halo 3(1750),Halo Reach(1700), GOW2(1750),Fable 3(1250), Fable 2(1350), GOW (1250),Marvel Ult. Alliance(1250),Mass Effect 3, Halo 3 ODST, COD 4, COD:MW 2, Quake 4, Hexic HD, Hexic 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Probably a long shot since the game is so old but here goes. I need help with the two online achievements. Supposedly If you have a second controller then we can finish them with just two people. Just sign in the 2nd one as a guest.

GT is Rotating Cube. I don't have a mike but that shouldn't be a huge issue.

EDIT : All done.

Edited by IcySandwich

• 2 weeks later...