Official Bitching thread!

CovertDog

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game really pissed me off last night. On the second level I was trying to get down into the tunnel after the second set of turrets. The one guy blocked me against a wall and it wouldnt allow me to go down the tunnel. I was trying for the iron man achievement on this level and I had to start over. utter crap.

• 2 weeks later...

...or is this a particularly terrible game? After all the hype and advertisements and the sneaks into the plot/storyline, I am faced with a HUGE letdown. At this point, Terminator: Salvation is a better game, in my opinion.

Not only is the FPS meh, the Multiplayer is even worse, and to top it all off, the game takes about two hours to beat on Easy.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I bought it Used so I can return it within the 7 day grace period at Gamestop.

To the ppl who made this game !

U COCK BITING FUCKTARDS ! GO JUMP OFF SOMETHING HUUUUUGE AND LAND ON UR FACES.

This game is a load of crap on Guerilla !!!! How the hell can the ppl keep spawning right in front of my face while i got ppl on my right side as well ?!

It's impossble to get to the chopper on mission 5. The enemies keep popping up all over the place.

NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME IN YOUR LIFES !!!!!!!

Finally i did it, after 10 times i did it. !!!!! And i was lucky as F****

The still popped in front of me on both left and right side. But tossing grenades all over helped me

Edited by EnqeN
Because i did the stupid lvl

I still think the multiplayer is a lot of fun, but I have serious trust issues with the developers. After promising huge, exciting DLCs, they release a $3 DLC with just 2 maps. And then the promised free Homefront premium theme has yet to be found by anyone, 3 days after its promised date. I have the feeling they will either not release any more DLCs or the other ones will be similarly lame. I am locking in trade in values for this game...sorry.

I was rank 10 now I'm rank 1 and just ranked to level 2 because I took over an objective. Before I was rank 8 and my rank got reset?!?!? Why?!

That's twice it's happened but the challenges haven't been reset. I've rented the game out and bought the pass for multiplayer so it can't be that. Your level gets capped so does that mean you go back to level 1?

I want to boost the online achievements and send this shit back.

• 2 weeks later...

GG imo. Few things though;

Why do I have to wait till everyone else does something before I can? ~ Takes the immersion out of the story.

Multiplayer is faster paced than campaign. Confuses me 'cause I was good in campaign but shiet in MP.

Grenades ~ wtf? XD

Besides the occasional "WTF" Death...I think this is actually a fun MP. None of my friends seem to play this game and I'd assume, like Call of Duty, it's much more fun with other people to talk to and coordinate with. Add me if you're interested in playing.

GT: Spoiled Updawg

IRON MAN achievements. God damn it. I only have Golden Gate left now and I'm doing it on the easiest difficulty but if some shitty AI gets lucky with an RPG or a grenade I have to restart the entire mission.

Also, the buggy friendly AI. I actually had to restart GG Iron Man since they wouldn't move forward and open doorways/gates and the dialogue wouldn't take place for the mission to proceed.

AND 61 COLLECTIBLES?! GARGH!

Aside from that, I enjoy the game.

since the begining of my ownership of this god forsaken game, i have learned to hate it more and more i play it. so eventually after numerous server issues, many glitches, a choppy game play, party problems, online web stat issues (which has yet to be fixed) and short story, i gave up on the game. well its been about 2-3 months since ive played the game and low and behold you've found yet another way to piss of your customers ( you know - the people who keep you in business).

so i jump into a session the other day and i was removed from the lobby because i didnt have the required maps. so i go to marketplace and find out not only is there ONLY 2 MAPS in this new map ack, but YOURE CHARGING FOR THEM?!?!?!!? are you serious?!!?

((((and i dont wanna hear that MS is the one who charges, because many other games give out free dlc. they tell MS how much they want in return for downloading. MS cant just charge a product that is free. i know ultimately MS has the final word but they dont set prices on third party game DLC)))

i payed almost $70 for this game and couldnt even play it the first month dmn near and you have the balls to charge 200 something MP for just 2 maps?!!??!

whatever happend to a kickback for inconvenience for the customers? oh no there isnt any. i guess as long as your pockets get fatter you dont care about the customer!!!!

whats even more sad, this post wont even stay uip long cause IM RIGHT! as the customer im always right!!!!

on this note i am banning the purchase of anything else for this game and will be turning it into gamestop for a refund maybe put it towards a company that cares and get Battlefield 3. anyone and everyone is encouraged to join me and my boycott. i dont care about your comment or thoughts. you as a gamer and customer need to stand up to conglomorate companies like this who think (and will) get away with nonsense.

To the ppl who made this game !

U COCK BITING FUCKTARDS ! GO JUMP OFF SOMETHING HUUUUUGE AND LAND ON UR FACES.

This game is a load of crap on Guerilla !!!! How the hell can the ppl keep spawning right in front of my face while i got ppl on my right side as well ?!

It's impossble to get to the chopper on mission 5. The enemies keep popping up all over the place.

NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME IN YOUR LIFES !!!!!!!

Finally i did it, after 10 times i did it. !!!!! And i was lucky as F****

The still popped in front of me on both left and right side. But tossing grenades all over helped me

YAAAA! what that guys said......:uzi:

The live gameplay in this is so fun! but the fact that you have to pay EXTRA just to play it is so dumb..
That's only if you buy second hand. More and more devs are doing this now since they don't make profits from used copies sales. EA have it for FIFA (and I assume all other EA Sports titles). DICE implemented it with Battlefield (although that was just to get free map packs etc, not to play online) and THQ/Kaos have done it with this but at least you get to play up to rank 5 instead of nothing at all.

When you buy any of these games brand new you get a code either with or on the manual which you redeem to allow your pass to online play. It's a way of fighting profit loss for the devs via second hand sales since they otherwise see nothing from the sales of that game second hand. So they make a quick $10 by charging you to play online. Big whoop. It's what you saved by buying second hand anyway...

You really don't save very much buying second hand(maybe $15), i'm pretty sure game dev make enough, they don't need to charge $10 and keep making money, they sold it, and at $70 a game now(mortal kombat), they can suck it, i won't buy new and i won't buy online pass codes, f*ck the greedy idiots. I hate online achievements, so keep your online pass.:mad:

Oh right,this explains why i kept getting taken out by a player on the other side of the map behind a hill, i thought he'd hacked the game or something,is this just a game fault or do some players know what to do and exploit it?

Forgot to say he only had an M4 not a sniper rifle, or clear line of sight.

You really don't save very much buying second hand(maybe $15), i'm pretty sure game dev make enough, they don't need to charge $10 and keep making money, they sold it, and at $70 a game now(mortal kombat), they can suck it, i won't buy new and i won't buy online pass codes, f*ck the greedy idiots. I hate online achievements, so keep your online pass.:mad:

/ 100% Agree

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...