"New" South Park Info

Still doesn't feel very 'video game like'. More like screenshot from the TV show. Hope the game is similar in look :)

It's part of their selling point, it's supposed to look like and feel like the show.

• "If you were to stumble into the room while someone was playing the game, nothing about the perspective would tip you off that it wasn't an episode of the show. Characters walk with the same herky-jerky style, and the environments come directly from 15 years of South Park Digital Studios assets."

loving this game, read all of this when i got that issue of "game informer."

for those wondering about the RPG, they will not budge. in a interview they stated why and how much they enjoy RPG, and the turn-based strategy was something they wanted to put in there.

the good thing about this game is matt and trey are actually being directly involved in the production. unlike previous titles where they just added some humor and the game didnt end up in the direction they wanted.

after reading the whole article in Game Informer i was really excited. for those who arent sure on the whole "turn based RPG," you should consider giving it a chance if you are a big fan of the show. this will by far be the game that does south park the most justice.

loving this game, read all of this when i got that issue of "game informer."

for those wondering about the RPG, they will not budge. in a interview they stated why and how much they enjoy RPG, and the turn-based strategy was something they wanted to put in there.

the good thing about this game is matt and trey are actually being directly involved in the production. unlike previous titles where they just added some humor and the game didnt end up in the direction they wanted.

after reading the whole article in Game Informer i was really excited. for those who arent sure on the whole "turn based RPG," you should consider giving it a chance if you are a big fan of the show. this will by far be the game that does south park the most justice.

Agree completely. I'm impatiently waiting for more details. 5th character class? Which characters will appear as summons? How many hours for story? Side quests? Well...you get the idea. :p

Lets not get ahead of ourselves yet ;) It has potential, but would need to be something special to be up there with ME3. I've have hopes, don't get me wrong, but I want to see more before I agree. Especially something in game.

Normally I'd agree, but all the info on ME3 is suggesting Bioware is trying to create a 'light' Gears type of shooter. And unlike most people, I've always enjoyed Obsidian's games, instead of focusing on real or perceived short comings. Hence, South Park the game has my full attention. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cant wait for this. love south park so this will be awesome

• Standard class options include wizard, paladin, adventurer and rogue. The fifth unconventional class is "obviously one of Cartman's own creations."

i think i read some where the 5th class is jew lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Agree completely. I'm impatiently waiting for more details. 5th character class? Which characters will appear as summons? How many hours for story? Side quests? Well...you get the idea. :p

I think the 5 class might be ginger or jew as these are cartmans favourite to bully that my opinion. So looking forward to this game love the RPG style that coin into it as im a big fan of the early final fantasy games definitely coin to be my top game this year

Edited by xxxTUCxxx
spelling