Riders of Doom Achievement Discussion

Dog Face

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all going for Ultimate Endurance II. The obstacles are random each time. The Forge is an easy-ish Extreme track. Hard As Nails is the new Scenic Route tournament. Other are hidden/collectables. Although for EUII the obstacles weren't too bad. I saw a lot of repeats just in different orders.

Also, don't make the same mistake I did. For Never Say Stop all you have to do is not brake.

Edited by Dog Face

Even though I'll still be getting this DLC, I've already given up on the 100%. I still have to get Gold on 2 of the extreme tracks from the last instalment, but now I have to do another Marathon and Platinum's!

Little stupid with the achievements I feel. Really stops the mediocre players of the game getting full completion!

Well outside of the Extreme skill game you just have to beat one Extreme for that achievement and don't even have to bother with the rest.

Oh yeah, I've got that achievement already. I was more frustrated about the Plat's.

To get a plat, you have to go flawless and really know what to do when. I mean, it takes skill. Now I can complete all difficulty tracks, some easier than others. Though to get Plat on them is a completely different playing field!

I think this list has really screwed people over... Lets hope the others in the future (if any), don't follow suit!

Yeah, I guess I'd be an above average Trials player so all Plat. isn't that hard. But I see what you mean. At least most of the achievements look easy. Wail of the Banshee/All Plat./UEII will be the toughest and the others are easily got with a guide. The Dystopian might be hard to get depending on what you have to do to turn the light green.

Yeah, I guess I'd be an above average Trials player so all Plat. isn't that hard. But I see what you mean. At least most of the achievements look easy. Wail of the Banshee/All Plat./UEII will be the toughest and the others are easily got with a guide. The Dystopian might be hard to get depending on what you have to do to turn the light green.

You have to drive onto them. First one is behind you, and there's one you have to launch backwards for. Tried it, failed miserably.

The track itself is a lot like Audio Additive's tracks, if you've ever played them.

I don't see how people break their controllers. I understand where you get to the point that it leaves your hand but not smashed like that. I've never broke a controller. I guess I'm just weak.

I end up fucking my discs up more than I break controllers. Already destroyed one game a while back by almost destroying my Xbox. Put a big scratch in another game yesterday. I know I should control myself but I don't know how. I need a punching bag or something haha. Trying to slowly let go of my anger and my desire to get angry at stupid shit.

I also try to keep remembering the quote from Anger Management; "Your temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it." xD

Edited by Nevander

I don't see how people break their controllers. I understand where you get to the point that it leaves your hand but not smashed like that. I've never broke a controller. I guess I'm just weak.

Just to clear up, that's not my controller. Though I have "dropped" a few in my times, I've never broken one fully yet.

I'd say this is in the top games that makes me rage though.

Whats with all the rock hard DLC this past couple of weeks, first the shit that was Dishonored DLC, now this bullshit.

Everyone knows that the most joyous time of year for developers is when they get to make a bunch of hard DLCs and watch the gamers suffer, ala now. :mad:

I've pretty much changed my attitude about it now. If it's not worth my time, effort, or stress, it can kiss my ass. That applies to any game or achievement.