Achievement guide and Walk through

Da CRU Mughhh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playthrough 1

These achievements are part of the story. But Follow these in the order as I posted them here.

Start with 長い坂道

then 最初の輝きand 楽しみを重ねてNew game :You will get both of these at the same time!

広いお庭- Load save 3 and follow the route

優しい風景- Load save 4 and follow the route

これからの歩み- Load save 1 and follow route

髪、また伸ばすね- Load save 10 and follow route

二人だけの灯り- Load save 9 and follow route

ずっとそばに Load save 8 and follow route

満開の桜- Load save 12 and follow route!

風子マスター!And いつか来る日-Load save 2follow route

Does the guide start from there?

or a little lower.

Edit: OK I figured it out. That's the roadmap. It starts a little lower. And GREAT GUIDE WELL DONE!!!!!

Edited by Septic

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you so much for a very easy to follow guide! :)

what would make it easier in relation to the choices that have to be made would be to put a (1) or (2) before the japanese text so that people can easily see which item they have to select. This is what sangriaz does to make it easier and to save having to correctly identify the japanese script.

CRU's made it easy enough. You don't need to be completely lazy. All the answers are there in the guide, all you need to do is just look closely if you are having trouble with one kanji.

Edited by xSonoshee

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recommend that you don't play this game on a tv screen that is smaller than 32" due to the fact that you will strain your eyes. I initially played this using a tv with a 21" screen and struggled to read the screen. I finished the game using a tv with a 32" screen which made it a lot easier for comparing the characters. This is a good guide, thanks for all the work, I still think it would be a lot better if you placed the number of the choice next to each line of text (like Sangriaz does). Thanks for the guide.

I recommend that you don't play this game on a tv screen that is smaller than 32" due to the fact that you will strain your eyes. I initially played this using a tv with a 21" screen and struggled to read the screen. I finished the game using a tv with a 32" screen which made it a lot easier for comparing the characters. This is a good guide, thanks for all the work, I still think it would be a lot better if you placed the number of the choice next to each line of text (like Sangriaz does). Thanks for the guide.

+1 for putting numbers next to the selections, makes it a lot easier to run through these games for non-Japanese speakers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...