Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Do U Do The Berserkopath,by The Grace Of...,crowd Control/ And Sun Tzu(funny,there Is A Qoute With His Name In It On Call Of Duty 4 Or Cod 4)

NN N V V MM MM

N N N V V M M M M

N N N V V M M M M

N N N V V M M M M

N N N V V M M M M

N NN V M MM M

any suggestions to get the Frag Out achievement

easiest way to do this is the havana skies mission (the Cuban mission where you have to shoot down the copters). Once you shoot down the bird from the roof and all your peeps start mobbin toward the building, grab one of the grenade launchers from the far right edge of the roof, jump down and grab some cover behind one of the pillars in the middle of the courtyard. After Thapa's tank blows up the central machine gun nest, take aim at one of three targets :

-bunker to left of steps

-bunker to right of steps

-peeps running down steps (this is the one i chose)

basically you have to land the nade in the middle of the bunch. get the timing and trajectory down, if you dont get it just reload the last checkpoint, luckily you dont have to shoot the bird down again. hope this helps.

I'm working on the achievement for killing 10 people as Kane w/o getting any damage. I've tried it from the start of the bank mission on. I use close combat on the first guard and I know I made it to 10 tonight, any ideas why it didn't unlock?

Edit: Got Kane mixed up with Lynch and that obviously makes it a co-op ach. I'll get it next time I play co-op.

yea this is done while as lynch, however "psycho mode" is defined as when lynch freaks out and starts hallucinating police officers. If this doesnt make sense it will when you play co-op as lynch and experience it, basically his vision kind of blurs and everyone he sees is a cop. This happens twice durin the game: once during the bank heist after the cops storm and second on the "tokyo streets" level ( i think thats what its called, its the level after you slice retomoto) once you exit the elevator lynch again freaks out. run around and try and kill 10 peeps before he snaps back to

I was playing the game at my friends house and he is up to the part with the monster truck and the achievement that goes along with it. He is having trouble just taking out the driver because on the second go around of the truck coming at him jenny always dies. I know that the guide mention 3-5 guys on foot that kill her but he has tried almost 30 times and we have never seen anyone. He has shot the two guys off the back of the truck and at least 2 of the 3 guys next to the driver. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

those B!tche$ come for sure, if your playin sp, post lynch at jenny's hole and hell take care of business, co-op should be the same just make sure your playing with someone competent enough not to die. read up on how to take the truck down, its pretty easy just unload with the smg on the windows

Mr. Play-It-Straight 50 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc.

--Finish 50 ROUNDS, not sessions as a merc. To count it as a finished round, you have to get away as a merc. Doesn't matter if you have money or not, but you have to survive.

does it matter if you have team mates with u when you get in the van?

Am im right that say if you had 4 guys in 1 room and your the only merc left do u have to kill all the police guys the online players then get in the van MANY THANKS FROM sOuLjA bOy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
OMG does any one have any tips on Hindsight' achievement on the el capitol level.

i have read the guide but don't know which roof it is saying to go to any help would be great :)

Actually doesnt matter gave up tryin to shoot it at the start and actually realised you need to do it near te end lol the guide shud actually say near the end then maybe it would be a little easier to understand

What are the shortest and easiest achievements to get in this game? I usually play games just for fun but I don't really like this one. The shooting just pisses me off. I just wanna get some quick points and move on. Any hints or tips for quick points?

the game is really a good achievement bumping game there are actually not really any quick achievements if you want quick achievements just play the game on asprin difficulty and complete it you will end on about 260 achievement points which isnt really that good tbh.

• 5 months later...
How long do the online achievements take to boost approximately? I'm thinking about picking this one up but don't want to invest a lot of time boosting especially if the online community is small.
I'm in the same boat as well, especially with the Gamefly sale going on today. But hey, it'd be at least two of us if we buy it!

How long do the online achievements take to boost approximately? I'm thinking about picking this one up but don't want to invest a lot of time boosting especially if the online community is small.

Quite a long time really but it's only a few that you would need to boost (Kill 100 Traitors, 30 Personal Revenge Kills, 2 Traitors in One Round, 3 Personal Kills in One Session and maybe Win 50 as a Merc). If you set up a match with fellow boosters, 5 members, 2 people can traitor 2 others, those who just got killed can come back and get personal revenge and now that there's only one Merc left, the four respawned guys can help him get all of the cash out by himself. Each person gets something out of this because it goes towards your personal kills achievement, maybe traitors killed because personal revenge is still a traitor kill (Am I right?) and the remaining merc as the only one left gets lots of money to himself, wins the round and it also counts towards heists escaped. Just switch around so that everyone gets the achievements.

It does take time but if there enough people who will boost then it's worth it because it's hardly any work. I know that boosting is the only way I'll get the achievements because not many people play it anymore and those that do prefer to traitor you at the end or like I learned boost with you and leave once they've got their achievements. Watch out for those and may the achievements roll in!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm just wondering if others have had the same glitches on achievements that I have encountered:

A friend and I played through the campaign in co-op - him as Kane, me as Lynch.

We completed the whole game together, never playing without the other person.

After finishing the final level, he got End of the Road and Damned if you don't, but I didn't - looking back, he also got Have Gun, Will Travel Part III.

Has anyone else seen this? It's damned annoying, especially since End of the Road is "complete the game in co-op", and we both (obviously) did!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was wondering what counts as a "Win" as a merc?

Just escape with money or be the first ranked of the round?

If it's first case, the game is über-glitchy as I'm already at 75 escapes, and my boosting partners nearly at 100!

Plus, which amounts are taken into account for the 150M$? The money you really pick during the mission or the money you share at the end with the other survivors?

Thanks for your answers :)