Achievement Trading Thread

I definitely need help with this achievement. I still have a few levels to do on King's Road difficulty before I unlock it, but I'm not a very skilled player. I will probably need 3 helpers that actually know what they're doing :/

Hey guys, does anyone feel like helping with 2 small achievements ?

It's "Dungeon Fighters unite!" and "Merchant of Hendon Myre" (I already have all the other achievements and I can't find a party with both fighter and slayer so it seems :p, I'm a gunner myself)

thanks in advance !

GT: xCataclysmic

• 1 month later...

The "Road Plow" achievement glitched on me, since it said the host left after the boss. This ruined my 100%. Can anyone help me?

*It seems like you can't die to get the achivement on each level. I now have 400/400 on this game. :)

GT: UnarmedReaper07

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I need ANY of the Live achievements (trade item, beat a dungeon in co-op, win as a full team, etc).

FEEL FREE to hit me up for them. Only a lvl 6 atm, so any of the harder one (kings road) will have to wait. Trying to level up my gunner as much as possible in the mean time.

GT: Same as username

Edited by KingofRespawns
Forgot tag

Looking for the multiplayer achievements, at least the one for clearing with all three classes. SSS rank too if possible.

Currently Level 16 Gunner. I have a friend with Level 20 monk

I assume you meant level 20 fighter not monk?

The SSS rating is best achieved solo IMO on the first level. I am not sure of the ability to juggle with a Gunner but with a fighter such as myself getting the needed 60-70+ hit combos and taking little damage is what helped get the SSS, I even through in the Hell's Party to make it alittle harder.

If you just need help I will pop on today for a bit for general stuff. I have a full set of +10 gear/jewelery and +10 weapons to choose from.

Edited by XBM Yosho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need all online achievements now. I have a level 20 Gunner with decent equipment and wearing an outfit, also 100 Stones left to blow them in floating gardens when going for the 45min Achievement.

Normally I'm online from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1.

GT: ColonelWicked

Unless I've deleted most of this post, I still need every single one, so contanct me even if this post is several months old.

Edited by ColonelWicked

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...