Unlockable Gamerpic

Blizzard-1

The game has 30 multiplayer maps and its priced at 1200 msp. Thats the same price that idiots buy a Call of Duty map pack with 5 maps for. You tell me which is over priced. Obviously not Quake.

Actually, doesn't QAA have 45 maps? I read somewhere that there are 30 maps from Quake 3, and 15 new ones.

I still feel it's overpriced, as it's free online (or so I've heard).

I'll still check the trial, and if I like it, probably buy it.

There is a free web browser version of quake called quake live. But for me i can't play that since i only have laptops and don't have enough room for a mouse so having the game on 360 is like heaven. I don't see how ANYONE can say it's overpriced either. Like someone mentioned earlier CoD map pack with 5 maps (2 of which aren't even genuine new maps) or Quake I'm picking quake on this one 45 maps=win. Edited by GILLHUHN

• 1 month later...
I still feel it's overpriced, as it's free online (or so I've heard).

See this is exactly what's wrong. Everyone tells everyone there's a free version of this exactly the same on the net, but in reality Quake Live is basically a DEMO. QUAKE LIVE IS A DEMO OF QUAKE 3 ARENA, THAT IS WHY IT IS FREE.

Really, when is something that is free ever really worth it? Never. Free game is free. It's a basic, trial version of Q3A, yes. I'd rather buy an old copy of Q3A or pay $15 for QAA, seeing as it's the real deal, not 25% of it.