Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate spamming this thread, but I do have an update.

I need the following achievements:

Jump Shot

Zombicidal Maniac

What Are You Trying to Prove?

All 4 Dead (The Tank one)

Dead Wreckening (Dealing out 5000 damage)

The Untouchables

Nothing Special

My only other achievement would be Zombie Genocidest but I don't think you can help me with that, haha. Send me a message over Xbox Live if you want to help with this. AND STAY COMMITED! Don't quit on me halfway through an expert campaign.

I hate spamming this thread, but I do have an update.

I need the following achievements:

Jump Shot

Zombicidal Maniac

What Are You Trying to Prove?

All 4 Dead (The Tank one)

Dead Wreckening (Dealing out 5000 damage)

The Untouchables

Nothing Special

My only other achievement would be Zombie Genocidest but I don't think you can help me with that, haha. Send me a message over Xbox Live if you want to help with this. AND STAY COMMITED! Don't quit on me halfway through an expert campaign.

I'm looking for someone to do Death Toll on Expert. I'm going to use the Lobby glitch too if you are interested. I'm on right now.

I need help with Blood harvest on Expert to finish off the What Are You Trying To Prove? achievement, as well as Nothing Special. If your a beast at L4D, you have a mic (that works well), your not retarded and/or annoying, and you don't sound like an 8 year old, and your not a glitching cheating liar, then please help me. I'm not to shabby but I need help. I know how to finish it I just need help doing it. And no I am not using a glitch.

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:My gamertag is HWDOG35 of course. Just tell me you want to help and I'll background check you (compare games, invite to party to talk to). I'll be doing this this friday the 4th through out. Mostly on weekends.

I need help with Blood harvest on Expert to finish off the What Are You Trying To Prove? achievement, as well as Nothing Special. If your a beast at L4D, you have a mic (that works well), your not retarded and/or annoying, and you don't sound like an 8 year old, and your not a glitching cheating liar, then please help me. I'm not to shabby but I need help. I know how to finish it I just need help doing it. And no I am not using a glitch.

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:My gamertag is HWDOG35 of course. Just tell me you want to help and I'll background check you (compare games, invite to party to talk to). I'll be doing this this friday the 4th through out. Mostly on weekends.

thank you this made me lol so hard

i need Nothing Special

add GT: Lonegunman718

anyone else feel free to add me just text me l4d so i know

Looking to do all the campaigns on expert.

I would prefer not to play with any little kids or annoying people. Although if you are a little kid or you are annoying, just expect me to pull my headset out and listen to music and not pay any attention to you whatsoever.

Looking forward to finishing these achievements.

Send me a friend request letting me know you are from x360a and we can work out a time to kill some zombies. I'm available most evenings and weekends.

GT: StolenPaper18

Edit: I am also willing to help people with other achievements.

Edited by StolenPaper18
Forgot something

I need all of the expert achvs and other mp achvs. what is the lobby glitch for the expert achvs. I would like to start goin for these achvs this weekend if anyone is interested.message and fr me on xbl.gt-murrots. I will add some of the people who already posted on this forum

I'm needing:

Versus Mode:

Lamb 2 Slaughter - As an Infected, incap a Survivor who has entered and left a safe room.

All 4 Dead - Kill all four Survivors in one life while playing as a Tank.

Barf Bagged - Cover four Survivors with Boomer bile at once.

Camp:

Nothing Special - Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infect.

And of course, the expert campaign achievements.

I don't care if you glitch those last two or not.

Good players/people that know what they're doing and don't mind having a deaf person tagging along before Tuesday evening please send a TEXT message to Sekoku and lets get things rolling.

Edited by sekoku

Right, im going for Nothing Special, will use lobby glitch and on death toll, People with Mics only.

Been doing this with 2 n00bs n a bot n got absolutely no where, need people who know what theyre doing.

Add me Darkxid3 and send me a message with l4d on it.

I only need Blood Harvest on expert and I'm done any1 willing to help add me, GT: DarkJuggalo71.

I will do the lobby glitch and will gladly help any1 who helps me with the achievements they need.

I will help, but I have my game lent out, so I'll be getting it back in 2 or 3 days. I just need the easy Versus Achievements.

im looking to boost nothing special tonight at 6pm central time if anyone wants to join up.

i'll be using the lobby glitch on death toll.

please sign your name below, first come first serve basis.

1. luxb0x

2. Sekoku

10 character limit.

Hey guys we're online right now doing Expert Blood Harvest VIA lobby glitch. (I really hope that update didn't fix it!)

After we finish this one we're gonna do Death Toll if anyone is interested we need one more person, send me a message.

GamerTAG = TD Lucifuge

Edited by Steve Lucifuge