Help with Wrecking Crew achievement

DubaiESP

Its not unlicking for me :/

I tried again, I did it twice under 1:30 min and no ach. I am playing this offline, maybe is an update that I am missing that fix this ach? :/

EDIT: At least, its not unlocking with 2 controlers more. Not even doing all the dunks by myself :/

Edited by DubaiESP

• 2 weeks later...
I was told this can be done with 3 controllers. Set the other team up with the controllers so they dont move at all and just steal the ball of them. Sort of like the "Clean Sheet" achievement.

I have yet to try it.

I tried with 3 controllers. They don't give me achievement. I am sure that I smash the backboard in time. I noticed when go to Jam challenges and read that challenge it says "beat cpu..." So maybe u can't use 3 controllers it has to be done against CPU. Any ideas? I only got this achievement left from offline side.

P.S. I am not using LIVE , I heard something that this achiev was glitched or something ? Any thoughts?

K, this achievement is easily obtained with a friend online. I got the achievement just having a friend sit there and steal the ball. However unlocking the challenge requires you to beat the CPU in 2 minutes or less. For the life of me I cannot get this done. Im making my rival with low Block scores. Should I be doing something else.

Im using the 76er and using Dr. J. 10 dunk. My CPU partner is a dude with 8 dunk.

SOLVED: I used the 76ers again, only I had my A.I. partner be Dr. J. I used the recent unlocked Iverson to steal or block and just either passed it to my AI partner or let him have it. The CPU is aggressive in Slam mode. So is your AI partner though. =)

Also pick your rival team with no dunk skills, Golden State is good for this.

Edited by Downsize

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...