Easy A.C.E.S. Points (Video)

Falcongale

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Seeing as that film is not working, i found a great one for assault points, CQB and Marskman i find realy easy, but assault is the hardest D;

so yeah, Check out this video, i havent tried it out yet but will tonight, I was shocked after seeing this guy do this O.o

YouTube - RSV2 75 Assault points

Edit: Ok i tried it just now and did it, But.. some things are wrong, i have a feeling this guy did it on a easy dificalty, When he goes down the stairs and turns left the first time, Dont go right arround, shoot some shots towards there then run up and do what he does, I kept running arround and dieing, :)

Dude, you're fuckin' awesome for posting this. Assault was the only one I needed to get my weapons. Now I'ma use this to rank up to Elite.

• 3 months later...

Set up the exp boost glitch and bring a Desert Eagle. Stand close to where the enemy spawns and shoot up at him for CQB. Stand a few steps back and shoot at his head for Marksman. Stand all the way by the wall where you drop the C4 and crouch behind the TV. Shoot at the spawn through the TV for Assault points. Remember to run out of the room and back in if you start to lag.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Where's the bloody video at?

Sure, it's been long since Vegas 2 was released, but lots of people still play it trying to wrap up all the achievements.

The glitch is by far the easiest way of gaining xp so to be honest it's kinda sad no one bothered to update this thread :thumbdown: (where's that smiley?)

• 1 month later...

I like how everyone is saying how the video isn't working and thats it... someones looking for some easy posts.

But i don't agree with ParkerKTM some people don't wanna waste much time with games when they could just get a party together and get it done in a couple hours.

-This is not that much of an easy 1000 people of the attack and defend playlists, and its pretty hard trying to get the achievements through pubs when everyone on your team is trying to get it done.

Without achievement trading/boosting this would take a good 10 hours on multi-player.

Also if anyone knows a better way to get the marksman A.C.E.S?

I don't have a video but on Presidio the My Name is Sam achievement made easy... Thats an easy way to do CQB because on Realistic with lonewolf on and also high enemy density just use any weapon and throw down your 2 smoke grenades and you'll get +3 CQB per kill averaging out to +21 CQB per life.

For Assault and easier way is the same listed above just throw down your smoke and switch to your c4 and throw it at the wall and the enemies will stand in front giving you +21 Assault per life.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Rottn FlapJacks... you took the words right out of my mouth.

:goodpost

And to Parkerktm, I think it amazes the rest of us that folks like yourself insist on crying "foul" at folks like us who choose to boost certain chievos.

If I get an achievement by working with other frustrated folks who are willing to help each other, how does that affect you in any way, shape or form?

I'm just sayin' :blunt

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...