Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I check which levels I have not done on Insane?

I have a feeling I might have missed a chapter on Insane and the achievement wont unlock....how do I check which chapter I missed??

just load 1 of your save game files then goto chapters and it shows you the wings and colour/difficulty you've done that chapter on

goto acts to look at different chapters :uzi:

How do I check which levels I have not done on Insane?

I have a feeling I might have missed a chapter on Insane and the achievement wont unlock....how do I check which chapter I missed??

Just go to campaign and when it when you are supposed to choose your save slot hit X for select chapter, and all of the ones you completed will show, just replay any that dont have the insane logo on it! :)

If anyone wants to glitch your level achievements its pretty simple. lets say that you are level 0 with 0 expierence, just to make it simple. you can get all the level achievements, including the level 100, with a simple glitch. first recover an account with a 100 already on it. then go offline, and load up a local game (i always use horde, but im not sure it matters) and make sure you are first player, and that the 100 account is second player. a few seconds after you spawn the achievements should unlock. i have also had some coincedences where if your account doesnt have DLC achievements some will unlock. EDIT: I dont recall whether you need to be first or second player, but if not just switch them around on the dashboard, rinse and repeat!

I'm just here to Help! message me about any achievements i have and ill gladly help!

If anyone wants to glitch your level achievements its pretty simple. lets say that you are level 0 with 0 expierence, just to make it simple. you can get all the level achievements, including the level 100, with a simple glitch. first recover an account with a 100 already on it. then go offline, and load up a local game (i always use horde, but im not sure it matters) and make sure you are first player, and that the 100 account is second player. a few seconds after you spawn the achievements should unlock. i have also had some coincedences where if your account doesnt have DLC achievements some will unlock. EDIT: I dont recall whether you need to be first or second player, but if not just switch them around on the dashboard, rinse and repeat!

I'm just here to Help! message me about any achievements i have and ill gladly help!

sorry dude, but we don't appreciate these kind of posts on this site.

Ill be doing now gears of war 2. I haven't played this game so if anybody wants to help me to blast through the campaign. Then i'm helped out with that.

So if you wanna put some time in a Noob at gears of war (because i've never played it before) I'll be hearing from you then through a friend request.

GT= Mastacraker

in return i can help with res5, halo3 and odst.

Got some questions about the GoW2 Cheevies, if you don't mind helping a guy out? :D

28. Crossed Swords

Win 10 chainsaw duels (any mode)

Where can I do some duels? The only place I have found so far is when you are fighting the boss(can't remember his name, the guy with the badass chainsaw thingy :) Do they count towards the total?

32. Said the Spider to the Fly

Kill 10 enemies with a planted grenade (any mode)

Stick them with grenades for the kill or does it only count if you use the 'nades and proximity mines?

46. A Parting Gift

Kill 10 enemies with a grenade while down but not out (any mode)

Is this when you down an opponent and are able to execute them, instead of shooting/executing you toss a grenade their way instead?

29. Pound of Flesh

Use a meatshield to save your life 10 times (any mode)

Do I need to be hit/about to die, then take a meat-shield? Or just pick one up and let people shoot it/them?

30. Organ Grinder

Kill 30 enemies with a cover mounted Mulcher (any mode)

Can I use the portable turrets, like the ones the grinders carry for this achievement?

Thanks in advice guys and gals?

Here....we.....go....

Crossed Swords

Win 10 chainsaw duels (any mode)

Where can I do some duels? The only place I have found so far is when you are fighting the boss(can't remember his name, the guy with the badass chainsaw thingy :) Do they count towards the total?

The place where I got the majority of mine was where you are riding Betty and the Locust are trying to scale up her with grappling hooks. Most of them are carrying Lancers. Just charge at them with your chainsaw revved. Alternatively, I assume you could have a friend come at you with their chainsaw revved, initiate a duel, and have them let you win.

32. Said the Spider to the Fly

Kill 10 enemies with a planted grenade (any mode)

Stick them with grenades for the kill or does it only count if you use the 'nades and proximity mines?

Planted 'nades as proximity mines.

46. A Parting Gift

Kill 10 enemies with a grenade while down but not out (any mode)

Is this when you down an opponent and are able to execute them, instead of shooting/executing you toss a grenade their way instead?

Nope. This is when you yourself are downed and pull the pin on a grenade, killing yourself and any enemy around you.

29. Pound of Flesh

Use a meatshield to save your life 10 times (any mode)

Do I need to be hit/about to die, then take a meat-shield? Or just pick one up and let people shoot it/them?

Take a meatshield and have a one-shot kill take them out. A good place to do this is on Fuel Station. Take a meatshield and walk up to the gas tanks or the exploding fuel trucks. Shoot until they explode and destroy your meatshield.

30. Organ Grinder

Kill 30 enemies with a cover mounted Mulcher (any mode)

Can I use the portable turrets, like the ones the grinders carry for this achievement?

Yes, those are what you need. Pick up a Mulcher, either from a Grinder or from the map, mount it on cover, and shoot away!

Thanks in advice guys and gals?

No problem. If you have any other questions or if anything I said was unclear, don't hesitate to ask! :)

One thing I forgot to mention about pulling the pin on grenade when you are downed: The grenade must be your current weapon. As in, you can't be downed with a shotgun out and then blow yourself up with a frag; the frag must be in your hands when you get downed.

A quick way to do it is, if you have the Compustible maps, go to Fuel Station, take a meatshield, stand in front of the cars or fuel tanks, and shoot them till they explode.

Or for those who dont have the Dark Corners DLC, just play a local game of warzone versus 1 bot, down him with 2 pistol melees, switch to frag and tag him then pick him up quickly.

Or for those who dont have the Dark Corners DLC, just play a local game of warzone versus 1 bot, down him with 2 pistol melees, switch to frag and tag him then pick him up quickly.

The Combustible maps aren't in the DC DLC, mate. They are in, go figure, the Combustible map pack or the All Fronts collection. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
sorry dude, but we don't appreciate these kind of posts on this site.

what type of posts? its just a method of unlocking the achievements. gamesaving i believe its called, anyways im not asking to be paid by anyone i just found some kid online who was a level 100, asked for his account (cuz i can reset accounts to a 1) and so he got his level one, and i got the achievements. thats all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Only two achievements remaining. 100 000 kills and level 100, it takes forever :'( . Any advice?

Well for the 100,000 kills, I think a lot of people recommend farming the part in campaign mode where you're riding the Brumak, just clear the first bit and get the checkpoint, then pause and "restart from checkpoint". Rinse and repeat. This sounds very tedious but I understand you can pop the achievement in a matter of hours.

As for reaching rank 100, it just depends at what games you're best at. Wingman has the best xp ratio, followed by warzone and execution. Guardian has a good ratio of xp too. 1-100 is something like 6.8 million xp, so good luck! :)

for the friends with benefits achievement. me and my friend did not train carmine so it never popped up we then did the level over again in chapter selection ad no achievemnet what do we have to do to unlock it. we dont feel like playing the whole campaign again.

• 1 month later...