Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

Said it once and I'll say it again PROBABTION. For God's sake why ?? I play Hardcore, because its the only way your bullets actually kill people as opposed to emptying a full clip in somebody and they still run around a corner. That in itself is another complaint.

Anyway. I now cannot use Lightning Strikes, Hellstorm Missiles or even Claymores or Bouncing Bettys, because I my accidently kill ( or noobs purposly shoot them ) my own teammates. My punishment is probabtion. Now sometimes the 5 minutes elapses and I click to enter again and the 5minutes starts again WHY ???????? Thats 10 minutes. So I get fed up and switch off. Leave the game for five days and switch back on and my Probabtion is still there to get me. Now you tell me what company on this planet encourages people NOT to play/use/buy their product. Yep nice job Treyarch. What next Coca Cola advertising Pepsi saying theres is the better drink.

For the love of God Please hurry up Ghosts and show these utter lamo's how a CoD game is done.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my Maze achievement in the DLC, but I didn't get to bank my points in that game because my monkey bombs were useless and the zombies killed me anyways.

Trying to get the PAP achievement on Round 1 is really stupid especially when stuff happens when I try to maximize points by shooting them in the leg and then knifing them and it gives me a nuke killing my zombies.

Getting a bad weapon combination so I can't take on the witches.

But now, just need the easter egg achievement in buried and I am done with Black Ops until possibly another DLC comes out.

Dear Treyarch:

Fix your zombie spawning because I was helping a friend with the "Round 20 maze achievement" and the zombies stopped spawning for a few minutes and then they came back and I was lucky that I shot them all with my new "Ray Gun Mark 2" which was the most innovative tool I had because I was running out of hard bullets and this new tool blows through heads.

Sincerely:

A concerned gamer who pays for their content just as much as the next person

I just think sometimes random curveballs happen, but I was happy to help my friend get his achievement.

Dear Treyarch:

Fix your zombie spawning because I was helping a friend with the "Round 20 maze achievement" and the zombies stopped spawning for a few minutes and then they came back and I was lucky that I shot them all with my new "Ray Gun Mark 2" which was the most innovative tool I had because I was running out of hard bullets and this new tool blows through heads.

Sincerely:

A concerned gamer who pays for their content just as much as the next person

I just think sometimes random curveballs happen, but I was happy to help my friend get his achievement.

Someone probably went through the witches house.

Someone probably went through the witches house.

I was in the maze for the entire round at Round 20 and I couldn't even leave the maze to kill the witches or else I would have to try Round 21 in the maze. It was just me and a friend. But at least they respawned.

Anyways, more bitching. Too tired of trying to complete the last challenges, so pretty much if a new DLC comes out, I am just going for whatever I can and leave the hard ones for a later time.

Should have not sank money into the season's pass. Time to stop buying Call of Duty content and buy something better with it.

Edited by GTAmissions1
Corection

yeah more complaining...

-People that run around with the combat knife. What's the purpose in this? You DON'T need the diamond camo (or any camo for that matter) for mastery titles. There is no need for this shit stop trying to replicate the bullshit knifing that plagued MW2.

I actually find it to be a bit more of a challenge using the knife.

Haven't a clue.

I just know, I've been killed once I've past around a corner and shouldn't of been able to be hit. Put half a clip into someone as a sensible range and all bullets missed. Just the usual stuff like that.

First lot of games I was dying really fast, while others were not getting hit or were but just weren't dropping. I've even sprayed at someone and got a random headshot on them but I none of my previous bullets hit them...

I think there's a bit of host or server lag when trying to hit people in some games. Again, it maybe down to the servers being open for a short time and the amount of people playing... Or it could be me and not having enough time to adjust from the previous CoD?

No bs bullets that curve is conman complaint .

Iv got a fibre connection like most,so no way should that crap happen.

It gets beyond annoying.

When the bullets lag/hit detection does not fuck you over the spawn system will,how next to the enemy is a safe spawn ill never .

90 percent of my deaths just seem to be due to total and utter comedy.

It gets beyond annoying,iv played cod 2 on vet and even that was less annoying

Then we get everyone who has to run everywhere ALL THE TIME,bear in mind I only play hardcore rush rush fucking rush spam uav hk ,cp rush rush

Cod players get worse..

I actually find it to be a bit more of a challenge using the knife.

It's not hard. Why i hate it is because these kids will commando stab me. I can tolerate knifing but when i shoot a dude in the face and he stabs me. That's when i get mad. CoD seriously needs to rethink it's knifing either make it similar to BF3 or remove the lunge PERIOD.

Ha, the knife has made me chuckle to myself over the past few days.

I can recall at least three times when I have died when I should have gotten the kill.

The last one was on Hijacked. Two enemies were coming through that small corridor leading into the room with the dining table, I knew they were coming, they knew I was there, and my M1216 needed reloading and I knew I didn't have time.

So I timed it so I would flick around the corner and at least kill one of them with the combat knife. Actions performed, the lunge kicks in, puts me in the middle of both of them and I die.

Let it be known, I think Black Ops 2 has the best knife out of all of the CoD's yet (can't remember how it was in CoD4). I just hate it when the lunge kicks in - I'd rather they have it work 100% of the time, or remove it completely. Not have it work when it likes, because that is when you get BS deaths (like the example I just posted), and BS kills (like what toad was a victim of).

If you knew 100% there was no lunge, well, happy days. If you knew there is always going to be a lunge, a would be victim would know to keep their distance more often, and the killer would try and play that to their advantage.

Obviously, connections issues help the random lunging ability massively, it seems. But what can you do? *shrugs*

One thing i've come across on the Turbine map on Hardcore Kill Confirmed as of late, are boosters on opposite teams Tactical Inserting with each other in that rundown building in the corner that overlooks the downed plane tail and basically taking turns killing each other to collect each others tags. You either have to be very bad at the game or just sad in general to do this.

When matchmaking solo, I get put on a team of retards and we're facing a team of MLG wannabes with 2.0 K/Ds.

Good job Treyarch!

When matchmaking with a group of 3-4 people or hell even a full party, tryhards leave the lobby constantly because they care too much about their stats (in other words, they are afraid of going against teams).

Get lobby-trapped!

Is it just me or does anyone hate some of the challenges in the Black Ops 2 campaign? About 30 more left and I can never get the I.E.D. in tactical view right or even have all my convoy vehicles in one piece without getting them blown up with enemies coming in several different directions.

I hope they don't include this junk of challenges in Ghosts. But, I highly doubt it since they do try and capitalize on success.

COD causes many of it's player to bitch but u know, we still play it no matter how much it sucks or how good it is or how many hackers there are or when 3arc or IW screw up the game with updates or sometimes shitty maps and guns and u name it and sometimes it pisses us off cuz call of duty is made by cutting and pasting cuz YOLO and who cares cuz u know COD just has that much S.W.A.G. now let me get this out of my system...bitch.bitch..bitching...so much bitching that i should probably kill my self cuz i have no friends and everyone hates me...bitching..bitch.bitch. .LOLz. <*>< <-like the fish

• 2 weeks later...
Just got out of a hacked domination game never been in a hacked lobby before on this game MW2 yh all the time.

on top of sreen it read coder123

above the kill feed it read gravity turned on

I got the hell outta there quick though

:( times if it becomes more often

I knew there were hacked lobbies. And my friends called me crazy cause they didn't believe hackers were in BO2.

1. Fagscopers (sorry) aimbotters (no that's not right) auto-aim BS snipers (not right again wtf?). Oh it's quickscoping yeah that.

This times a million..

Yes so true. Even after that sniper nerf for the bolt actions these idiots are still playing. It annoys the living shit out of me. I was surprised to hear that cod: ghosts has qsing but it's super hard. but that's OK not getting another cod. GTA 5 all the way baby.

Edited by burntt0ad

I think I will pass on the "Origins" zombie map since it seems that it is getting really annoying on how they want to spice things up with unnecessary items. I have the seasons pass, so at least it is free, but I highly doubt I would play it for longer than a few games.

Considering the community, I highly doubt I will play with randoms and play with groups that I sign up with. Better than having to deal with people that always go down and don't plan either.