glitched teams that will corrupt your save!

Cringer85

avoid playing these teams at all costs!!! If you play them, your game will crash when winning the cup! You will have to start all over!

Japan - Oceanian cup

AC Milan - Italy cup

FC Barcelona - Spain cup

If you find other, let us know!

Edited by Cringer85

I won Asian/Oceanian cup with Japan and I beat all the Spanish tournaments and CL with Barcelona. It worked as expected. The only thing that sometimes happened was that the achievements didn't unlock, but when I went to Achievements in the menu, it showed the achievement icon instead of a question mark, indicating that the game recognized them as unlocked. What I did next was to restart the game, go into Achievements again and wait a few seconds. They popped after about 10 seconds or so.

However I stumbled upon a 100% glitch. I won the Konami Cup as the last cup I needed for Cup Legend, but only Konami Cup achievement unlocked. In Achievements menu Cup Legend still showed as locked, and in my Trophies overview it said that I had won 11/11 cups. It didn't unlock until I re-beat a cup (I picked English for this, though I think it doesn't matter).

ok. The achievement didn't unlock for me either!!! So I will try to re-beat one cup... :/

re-beating cups didn't help for me... no achievement :( :( :(

I don't even want to start on leagues. Out of fear, it will crash at finals, like it does 90% of the times. Replaying a whole league would be the pain for me, and I fear throwing my phone out of the window!

Edit: did you win the UEFA cup? it's basically a cup too. where do I start that one?

Edited by Cringer85

Yeah, I did. but it shouldn't count, but I'm not 100% on this. Did you check your cup trophies in gallery and made sure you've got all 11? You can start UEFA/CL from UEFA Club Competitions (or something similar) from the main menu.

Those crashes are rather odd. Sounds like a phone related issue to me. Which phone are you using? I've had odd problems in other games that other people haven't had, apart from my brother who has the exact same phone as I have. I suppose alot of these random problems stems from manufacturers and models.

I got the HTC 7 Pro. I wouldn't choose it again, if I were to choose a new. Might be device related, seems noone else has this problem. I got that cup achievement now, finally. Took a few replays of cups... it still crashes back to dashboard sometimes in the leagues, but luckilly it allows me to continue those, whereas it didn't let me continue the cups after crashes. Soon done with this game and then it will be uninstalled immediately.

Odd. I got the HTC Titan which, if I'm not mistaken, your phone is a lighter version of (or maybe it was another model, not quite sure!)

This info could be handy for other people with your model who are contemplating on getting this game. Which they really shouldn't regardless of model!

• 2 months later...

Yeah, this game is glitchy as hell. I won all 11 cups, as well as the UEFA Supercup, no achievement. I've replayed the first 5 now, still nothing. Also, my achievement for winning 50 games on regular didn't pop when I did it. It popped the next day when I booted up the game. I too have experienced crashes from time to time, and when they happen your save is toast, you need to start that cup/league over again. I'm using a Samsung Focus, so it's not just a HTC problem.

• 5 months later...