Stop 'N' Swop II?

Pixo

Yeah, I'm sure it's a joke, but I'm wondering where all the Game Paks are. I've found 2 so far (I have 3 messages)

These are the positions:

- In Jinjo Village, from the Spiral Mountain tunnel, head right to a ledge and move along it(you'll need Grib Grab, it's in Mayahem Temple) to a cave and enter. There's the first game pak.

- In Spiral Mountain, go to a flypad(there is one on top of Spiral Mountain and one right outside Grunty's Lair) and fly of to the cliff by the top of the smaller waterfall. Enter the cave and swim away to the waterfall that's in there. To the left of the waterfall is a ledge, grab onto it(again, you'll need Grib Grab) and enter the cave behind the waterfall. There's the second game pak.

- In Spiral Mountain, use Grenade Eggs(you'll find these outside Witchy World) and blow up the cage wall blocking the cave over the big stubs. Use a flypad(on top of Spiral Mountain or outside Grunty's Lair) and fly into the cave. There's the last game pak.

Here's a list of all the SNS II items:

SNS II:

- Oh no, Not Again... - Hatch all the Stop n Swop egss from Banjo-Kazooie

- Lucky Loser - Find the Bronze Egg, located above the stumps in Spiral Mountain

- Better than a Slap - Find the Silver Egg, located inside Spiral Mountain's waterfall

- And the winner is... - Find the Gold Egg, located in an ice cave in Jinjo Village

- Now Who's Boss? - Defeat all 13 bosses under 15 minutes.

- Calmer Chameleon - Transform in each transformation at least once.

- Heroic Failure - Die a lot during Boss Replays.

Here's a list of all the SNS II items:

SNS II:

- Oh no, Not Again... - Hatch all the Stop n Swop egss from Banjo-Kazooie

- Lucky Loser - Find the Bronze Egg, located above the stumps in Spiral Mountain

- Better than a Slap - Find the Silver Egg, located inside Spiral Mountain's waterfall

- And the winner is... - Find the Gold Egg, located in an ice cave in Jinjo Village

- Calmer Chameleon - Transform in each transformation at least once.

And they all give you a whole bunch of great blueprints in Nuts and Bolts.

(Nice find)

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Unfortunately you need the L.OG.'s Lost Challenges DLC to get the blueprints..

I only collected the eggs and hatched all SnS eggs.. the Now Who's Boss one is pretty hard.

Don't beat yourself up over it. The SNS blueprints are... shall we say... not very impressive and largely impractical in challenges.

I'd have to say that after 10 years of Stop 'N' Swop mystery, I am a bit dissapointed. But then again, what was I expecting? (Definetely not blueprints for starters :))

Is anyone else slightly dissapointed about the outcome of Stop 'N' Swop? And what were you expecting?

And they all give you a whole bunch of great blueprints in Nuts and Bolts.

(Nice find)

I don't think that's how it goes.

According to Rare Witch Project, using the Stop n Swop items from Banjo-Kazooie unlocks the new blueprints in Nuts & Bolts, while Stop n Swop II is going to be used for some upcoming game.

For the record, I only have 5 SnSII items, yet have all 7 of the blueprints.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but I assume for "Now Who's Boss" is done in the Boss Replays?

Also, how do I even access the Boss Replays? I've finished the game and collected everything, but I can't figure it out...

And while I'm asking stupid questions, what do I have to do to get the "Jiggy Secrets" from the signposts in JiggyWiggy's temple?

ya, I am having some issues with Lord Woo as well. right now he is at 2:13. i have under a minute for everybody except Patch, Woo, Weldar, Terry, and HAG 1. I have to kill 1:17 off for it to be 15 on the dot. HAG 1 I have at 4:46 which sucks...but I can't imagine killing Grunty any quicker than that

Edited by Outlaw54

• 1 month later...