HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra

if you look what to do once you enter the big room after the first invisible blastmite which should be the first one during the countdown, i thought i made it quite clear where to go. if it mislead you that the order of the items is not the order you collect it in this specific room...ok i can edit it to make you happy if needed...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay now. I'm in level 7 and I have every single thing (apart from some things that require you to finish the level under certain time - I'm playing the game on hard, that's why) up to this point, I have replay level 3, though, because in some weird way, after reloading some checkpoint I forgot to collect Chi piece, because I assumed I'd got it already.

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.

There is a Room with a burnable plant and the miniblastmites realy soon, right after the first Health Piece. Can i find the other Health Piece after the first or after the second Blastmite?

I have no Idea... :confused:

There is a Room with a burnable plant and the miniblastmites realy soon, right after the first Health Piece. Can i find the other Health Piece after the first or after the second Blastmite?

I have no Idea... :confused:

It's after first Blastmite (I think), in the area with train wrecks. Anyway, it's in the room with train wrecks.

1stly.. how can I get lvl 5 Stonerender Sword, lvl 5 Twin Falcon Knives, and the 4th suricen? (ninja star) :confused:

2ndly.. is the Ninja Blade (True) ever gonna stop draining my life? it was my favorite weapon of all.. and now I can barelly use it due to it's hunger.. I keep switching weapons to hold onto my health.

and 3dly.. can I finish lvl 9 by using any health packs? and then start over in order to get the invincible outfit? 'cuz Mutant Kanbe dies reallyyy hard..!:mad::chair :uzi::AR15:boom:nana

thx in advance! :D

of course you can use health packs during a mission. for the rest please read the guide first before posting.

ehm.. thx! :D

but your guide is not mentioning anything about the three weapons I asked! :(

I Reaally want 'em! can u plz tell me how I can get them?

thx in advance! :)

copied straight from the achievement guide....so far for not writing how to get it^^

Hattori Hanzo Achievement Award 20

Upgraded all swords to their maximum level

Each sword has 5 Levels. Upgrade to Level 4 is standart and the price for upgrading is the same on Normal and Hard, but Level 5 are unlocked as followed:

Lvl 5 Oni Blade: Is available after mission 8.

Lvl 5 Dual Knives: Unlocked after every Mission had a completion Score and Overall Score being min. A.

Lvl 5 Stonerender: Collect all shinobi moji, then start Mission 5. Kill the Blastmite and after Kuroh held his little speech just head straight forward. Turn left to the first opening you see, the sword will be there.

If you upgrade the last sword in the briefing screen, it will unlock once you start a mission.

You could farm some orbs, but if you play through it you have enough orbs to upgrade them all without farming.

Snatch the Pebble 20

Upgraded all Ninjutsu to their maximum level

Each Ninjustsu has 3 Level. You get the first three during the Missions 1-3 and the 4th by beating the game on hard.

I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements?:confused: or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?

Plz someone :eek: answer fast because I have all 8 mission with 0 retry and A+ but don't want to go on mission 9 if I won't get the achievement because of one mistake :(

Edit:

never mind already trying it but it's freaking hard to go through without retries <.<

Everything went well until that stupid fly hit me of the roof...

Edited by DarkSephiroth

Mission 8:

- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned but needs confirmation)

I can confirm this. First I had a 94 hit combo and didn't get it. Then I replayed the mission and got a 240 hit combo which unlocked this emblem.

How do I get the Ninja Blade outfit? It's the only outfit I miss.

I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements?:confused: or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?

yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!):cool:

:rock

yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!):cool:

:rock

Thanks Alex!:)

So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice.:) Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???

Mission 9:

- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned)

Shouldn't this be under mission 8?

if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there. :)

Thanks Alex!:)

So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice.:) Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???

patch should be out with the fixes. if the game works logically it should update overall after each mission, but since i don't play anymore i can't tell for sure

if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there. :)

Are you sure you can get it in mission 9? I also got the 100 hit combo on the worms for the achievement but it didn't unlock the Shinobi emblem.

After doing a 240 hit combo in mission 8 it unlocked.

Easy way to do it: when Kanbe summons the black ninjas let yourself get surrounded by them and then use the cyclone shuriken until your chi is empty. You should easily get a 200 hit combo in this way.

@DarkSephiroth

The overall stats are updated after every mission. I got the overall A+ achievement after replaying mission 3.

But you only get the overall stats screen after mission 9. So for the Ninja Blade costume you have to replay mission 9 even if you already have the A+ achievement.

Edited by Ageha

some additional information

- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza) unlocked using only 1 sword in the run, 6 A+ and 2 C in the stats. i think using one sword is the point.

- Emblem(##1) i unlocked it with score about 14k and several retries.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

First of all thanks for the brilliant work

Ok here's my problem

They won't give me the Ninja Blade outfit. I have an overall A+ rank and 970 gamerscore. All achievements besides the one with the outfit and i have to give this game back tomorrow.

Help me please :(

Hilfe cra

Edited by Hawk777

When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.

When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.

Thanks for the fast answer. I mean for real yahhuuu :drunk