Queen_Myrrah/Insanity glitch

ajw1371

Hey everyone,

I found a helpful glitch when I was fighting the queen on insanity. I've played throughout it 5x times to confirm it.

There are 3 parts to fighting the queen.

1) Beginning, once you take the elevator to the top

2) When the Hammer of dawn is available.

3) When the stupid moth starts humping the tower.

When I was playing there were 2x players in the game, just as the damn moth jumps on the tower the 1st time, a 3rd player jumped in to help, I/we noticed that NO SCREECHERS or PALACE GUARDS, show up to help!!

This glitch probably saved my controller.

Goodluck I haven't tried this any other was i.e. 4x players etc or any different stage than the last one.

Hope it helps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I found a helpful glitch when I was fighting the queen on insanity. I've played throughout it 5x times to confirm it.

When I was playing there were 2x players in the game, just as the damn moth jumps on the tower the 1st time, a 3rd player jumped in to help, I/we noticed that NO SCREECHERS or PALACE GUARDS, show up to help!!

Goodluck I haven't tried this any other was i.e. 4x players etc or any different stage than the last one.

Hope it helps

So wait can you do this glitch or are you just informing us of a glitch?

Yeah this happened to me the other day, me and my mate were taking on the queen on insane and we spent a good 20 minutes on the third stage but we just couldn't get it. Then someone joined our sesh and from then on no more enemies came. Pretty easy after that :p

Hey everyone,

Hope it helps

Yeah this seemed to happen for me as well. No guards whatsoever turned up and we all thought what the hell - let's do this!

I can confirm that this works. Three people were on insane arcade and when the cut scene came up where she was climbing the tower I joined their game in progress. Even though they say "reinforcements coming", no palace guards ever came. The flying turrets came but those were easy to dispose of.

Piece of cake with this tip. I wish I would have known about it when I did my run through!